View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:11 am



Reply to topic  [ 273 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 If you had to pilot an emblem frame... 
Author Message
Derailer of Everything
User avatar

Location: Android Hell
Post Re: If you had to pilot an emblem frame...
Further, we need to be able to combine them, like with hte NEUE frames and that one specific frame...BUT ALL OF THEM...at once...to make some epic imperial star destroyer sized craft.
Oh, and can one of us use hobos as ammo?
no you don't, I meant hte frame itsself. not the pilot

_________________
Never gonna give you up


Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:28 am
Profile
The Forums Eternal Troll
User avatar

Location: Your Mind, your MIIIIIND
Post Re: If you had to pilot an emblem frame...
The odd man wrote:
RIGHT...no, Im done with that...though a white mage needs a meat shield. as they tend to have little to no offensive power, OR defensive power.

Lucky you, unfortunately Triforce is dead, and GAnonymous is rising.

_________________
MY shit is wrecked
Image


Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:50 am
Profile
Kinda startled
User avatar
Post Re: If you had to pilot an emblem frame...
The odd man wrote:
Further, we need to be able to combine them, like with hte NEUE frames and that one specific frame...BUT ALL OF THEM...at once...to make some epic imperial star destroyer sized craft.
Oh, and can one of us use hobos as ammo?
no you don't, I meant hte frame itsself. not the pilot

No wonder GAnonymous is never going to request help from you....


Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:10 am
Profile
The Forums Eternal Troll
User avatar

Location: Your Mind, your MIIIIIND
Post Re: If you had to pilot an emblem frame...
Hayama wrote:
The odd man wrote:
Further, we need to be able to combine them, like with hte NEUE frames and that one specific frame...BUT ALL OF THEM...at once...to make some epic imperial star destroyer sized craft.
Oh, and can one of us use hobos as ammo?
no you don't, I meant hte frame itsself. not the pilot

No wonder GAnonymous is never going to request help from you....

If we get desperate we might.

_________________
MY shit is wrecked
Image


Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:40 am
Profile
Anon
User avatar

Location: ?????????
Post Re: If you had to pilot an emblem frame...
Lester Killderros wrote:
Hayama wrote:
The odd man wrote:
Further, we need to be able to combine them, like with hte NEUE frames and that one specific frame...BUT ALL OF THEM...at once...to make some epic imperial star destroyer sized craft.
Oh, and can one of us use hobos as ammo?
no you don't, I meant hte frame itsself. not the pilot

No wonder GAnonymous is never going to request help from you....

If we get desperate we might.

Desperation is not in the description.

_________________
We are anonymous
We are legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget
Expect us


Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:42 am
Profile
HERO
User avatar

Location: Above you!!!
Post Re: If you had to pilot an emblem frame...
True she has higher defense than most white mages, maybe she's more like those medic tanks in the game "operation flashpoint", she is kinda almost as slow as forte and mint.

_________________
Image

Wish there was a "Tact Fan" pic too.


Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:09 am
Profile
The Forums Eternal Troll
User avatar

Location: Your Mind, your MIIIIIND
Post Re: If you had to pilot an emblem frame...
HERO_1000 wrote:
True she has higher defense than most white mages, maybe she's more like those medic tanks in the game "operation flashpoint", she is kinda almost as slow as forte and mint.

Tank Healbot. Very common.
(Nice work in keeping with the topic. GAnonymous wants YOU, HERO)

_________________
MY shit is wrecked
Image


Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:10 am
Profile
HERO
User avatar

Location: Above you!!!
Post Re: If you had to pilot an emblem frame...
Lester Killderros wrote:
HERO_1000 wrote:
True she has higher defense than most white mages, maybe she's more like those medic tanks in the game "operation flashpoint", she is kinda almost as slow as forte and mint.

Tank Healbot. Very common.
(Nice work in keeping with the topic. GAnonymous wants YOU, HERO)


I will have to decline, for I refuse to be forced to change the very essence of my character(my sig and title and avatar and location), just to join your civilization.

_________________
Image

Wish there was a "Tact Fan" pic too.


Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:14 am
Profile
The Forums Eternal Troll
User avatar

Location: Your Mind, your MIIIIIND
Post Re: If you had to pilot an emblem frame...
HERO_1000 wrote:
Lester Killderros wrote:
HERO_1000 wrote:
True she has higher defense than most white mages, maybe she's more like those medic tanks in the game "operation flashpoint", she is kinda almost as slow as forte and mint.

Tank Healbot. Very common.
(Nice work in keeping with the topic. GAnonymous wants YOU, HERO)


I will have to decline, for I refuse to be forced to change the very essence of my character(my sig and title and avatar), just to join your civilization.

GAnonymous accepts and respects your choice, and will leave a spot open in case.

_________________
MY shit is wrecked
Image


Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:15 am
Profile
Kinda startled
User avatar
Post Re: If you had to pilot an emblem frame...
HERO_1000 wrote:
Lester Killderros wrote:
HERO_1000 wrote:
True she has higher defense than most white mages, maybe she's more like those medic tanks in the game "operation flashpoint", she is kinda almost as slow as forte and mint.

Tank Healbot. Very common.
(Nice work in keeping with the topic. GAnonymous wants YOU, HERO)


I will have to decline, for I refuse to be forced to change the very essence of my character(my sig and title and avatar and location), just to join your civilization.

You only have TWO of those things.


Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:39 am
Profile
HERO
User avatar

Location: Above you!!!
Post Re: If you had to pilot an emblem frame...
Hayama wrote:
HERO_1000 wrote:
I will have to decline, for I refuse to be forced to change the very essence of my character(my sig and title and avatar and location), just to join your civilization.

You only have TWO of those things.


That's because my profile is still...

Image

_________________
Image

Wish there was a "Tact Fan" pic too.


Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:16 am
Profile
Derailer of Everything
User avatar

Location: Android Hell
Post Re: If you had to pilot an emblem frame...
Lester Killderros wrote:
The odd man wrote:
RIGHT...no, Im done with that...though a white mage needs a meat shield. as they tend to have little to no offensive power, OR defensive power.

Lucky you, unfortunately Triforce is dead, and GAnonymous is rising.

Its not rising, it has made no progress. and we are not dead. and are far superior to this. we posted so much WE HAVE CRASHED F*#&ING WEBSITES. we have accumulated thousands more posts than everyone else COMBINED. our mere presence tends to derail things. its only on standby because you decided to insult your greatest allies.
Hayama wrote:
The odd man wrote:
Further, we need to be able to combine them, like with hte NEUE frames and that one specific frame...BUT ALL OF THEM...at once...to make some epic imperial star destroyer sized craft.
Oh, and can one of us use hobos as ammo?
no you don't, I meant hte frame itsself. not the pilot

No wonder GAnonymous is never going to request help from you....

Help?...hahhahahha...you don't seem to understand my power. I can makes entire walls of text which are relevant and comprehensible, and non repetative, in SECONDS. I know internet fu. im just trying to get lester to stop being stupid.

_________________
Never gonna give you up


Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:25 pm
Profile
The Forums Eternal Troll
User avatar

Location: Your Mind, your MIIIIIND
Post Re: If you had to pilot an emblem frame...
HERO_1000 wrote:
Hayama wrote:
HERO_1000 wrote:
I will have to decline, for I refuse to be forced to change the very essence of my character(my sig and title and avatar and location), just to join your civilization.

You only have TWO of those things.


That's because my profile is still...

Image

Seems fair enough.

_________________
MY shit is wrecked
Image


Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:28 pm
Profile
Derailer of Everything
User avatar

Location: Android Hell
Post Re: If you had to pilot an emblem frame...
Fact, your current group has three members, and snt posting nearly as fast.

_________________
Never gonna give you up


Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:31 pm
Profile
The Forums Eternal Troll
User avatar

Location: Your Mind, your MIIIIIND
Post Re: If you had to pilot an emblem frame...
That is because Hayama is probably reading.
And ES is very rrely online anyhow.

_________________
MY shit is wrecked
Image


Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:31 pm
Profile
Derailer of Everything
User avatar

Location: Android Hell
Post Re: If you had to pilot an emblem frame...
Exactly, while we are on here CONSTNTLY, thats part of where our power derives, join me lester, it is your destiny.

_________________
Never gonna give you up


Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:50 pm
Profile
Anon
User avatar

Location: ?????????
Post Re: If you had to pilot an emblem frame...
The odd man wrote:
Exactly, while we are on here CONSTNTLY, thats part of where our power derives, join me lester, it is your destiny.

Shut your claptrap.

_________________
We are anonymous
We are legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget
Expect us


Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:27 am
Profile
Derailer of Everything
User avatar

Location: Android Hell
Post Re: If you had to pilot an emblem frame...
LESTER couldn't get me to shut up, honestly, its gonna take more than insulting me with made up words.

_________________
Never gonna give you up


Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:15 pm
Profile
HERO
User avatar

Location: Above you!!!
Post Re: If you had to pilot an emblem frame...
AHA, I got it.

Please shut up? :D

_________________
Image

Wish there was a "Tact Fan" pic too.


Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:18 pm
Profile
Derailer of Everything
User avatar

Location: Android Hell
Post Re: If you had to pilot an emblem frame...
Okay, since you were polite about it.

_________________
Never gonna give you up


Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:37 pm
Profile
The Forums Eternal Troll
User avatar

Location: Your Mind, your MIIIIIND
Post Re: If you had to pilot an emblem frame...
Back to topic......
Okay, I was on /b/ this morning, and the 4chan logo had the childlike drawing GA heads on it........Ideas?

Also, My EF has Pentagrams on it.

_________________
MY shit is wrecked
Image


Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:02 pm
Profile
Derailer of Everything
User avatar

Location: Android Hell
Post Re: If you had to pilot an emblem frame...
Perfect oppurtunity, we invade them, and tell each other the what name tag...things we will be using, so we know who we are...AND TAKE OVER...we will derail it by making it actually about something specific.

_________________
Never gonna give you up


Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:05 pm
Profile
Kinda startled
User avatar
Post Re: If you had to pilot an emblem frame...
Lester Killderros wrote:
Back to topic......
Okay, I was on /b/ this morning, and the 4chan logo had the childlike drawing GA heads on it........Ideas?

Also, My EF has Pentagrams on it.

Satanic EF?
I LIEK.....too much /a/


Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:32 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 273 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.