[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Authorisation for a Re-Translation of Galaxy Angel
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Authorisation for a Re-Translation of Galaxy Angel 

Post Authorisation for a Re-Translation of Galaxy Angel
Ok, my request may seem strange, but I'd really like to see the GA series translated in Italian.

Personally I suck at Japanese ( I'm still trying to learn it ) and I don't have a translator who knows japanese available at the moment, so I'd like to know if I could use the Seiha translation as a base for a re-translation into Italian.

Of course it will be stated clearly that my work will be a re-translation and the credits for the original Jap->Eng translation will go to Aroduc ( there'll be a link to this forum for the English version ).

I hope my request will be accepted, if not... oh well, I tried :mrgreen: .

Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:51 am
Post Re: Authorisation for a Re-Translation of Galaxy Angel
I seriously could not care less, aside from noting that if I went back and did it now, it would probably be quite a bit better polished and likely more... er... accurate and well-written in places.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:23 pm

Post Re: Authorisation for a Re-Translation of Galaxy Angel
I'll take this for a yes :mrgreen:

Thanks Aroduc.

P.s. If you want I can check and reword some parts for you in the English version while I'm translating it into Italian.

And I'll add the link to your forum anyway because I don't like to take credit for other people work.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]