View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 1356 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 55  Next
 The Ultimate Role Play Topic 
The Forums Eternal Troll

Post The Ultimate Role Play Topic
You read the title. That's all you need
Hayama:Clarisa
ES:Hector
T-O-M:Nythos
Buliel:Cecilia
HERO:Hero
Moi:Count Derreth von Afragetch

Last edited by Lester Killderros on Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:01 pm
Derailer of Everything

Post Re: The Mission Topic
Lester Killderros wrote:
So, while we have discussion topics, we don't have any mission topics, so, I made one.
At the moment, all we need is recruits, and politicians.
The Mission is clear, recruitment drive, and find us soldiers and politicians.

didn't we also have a side quest to get the vanilla fans here to join us as a new cult branch, and get the forte fans to join this site, and form yet another new cult, and come to think of it, wasn't there a ranpha fan here?

Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:51 pm
The Forums Eternal Troll

New missio, get Hooves to rejoin, we need him dammit, we just lost our diplomat

Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:18 pm
Derailer of Everything

Lester Killderros wrote:
New missio, get Hooves to rejoin, we need him dammit, we just lost our diplomat

hooves quit?...oh my...really?...why?

Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:20 pm
Faux Moderator

The odd man wrote:

A problem on trust. Seems like he's been thinking that we never trusted him.

And I'm quitting as well. Lester knows the danger of Tequila already, and it's Her turn to control me.
(Until January 2012, supposedly.)

Seiha's #3 post and rep (Wait, does that exist?) whore.
-----
Pepper.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:28 pm
Profile WWW
Derailer of Everything

Rico S wrote:
The odd man wrote:

A problem on trust. Seems like he's been thinking that we never trusted him.

And I'm quitting as well. Lester knows the danger of Tequila already, and it's Her turn to control me.
(Until January 2012, supposedly.)

just delete them...like lester did...but wait, how the hell do you know that anyway?...and why wouldn't we trust hooves?...sheesh, they just haven't been here as long and don't post as much...and they are in the top 4 members...argh

Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:47 pm
Faux Moderator

It's scheduled.

And if Kahlua in GAII knows that Tequila is annoying, especially in MKnK, why she didn't just kill her with magic?
The same answer goes to me.

Yeah, Hooves has overtaken Aroduc already. He's in the top 5 members of Seiha.

-----
Pepper.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:56 pm
Profile WWW
Derailer of Everything

Rico S wrote:
It's scheduled.

And if Kahlua in GAII knows that Tequila is annoying, especially in MKnK, why she didn't just kill her with magic?
The same answer goes to me.

Yeah, Hooves has overtaken Aroduc already. He's in the top 5 members of Seiha.

um, you can't overtake Aroduc, he owns the site...and thereforecan just delete accounts if he so chooses...

Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:44 am
Faux Moderator

The odd man wrote:
um, you can't overtake Aroduc, he owns the site...and thereforecan just delete accounts if he so chooses...

I know. But what's the point of deleting our accounts? And it's not in the term of "power", but post count.

-----
Pepper.

Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:59 am
Profile WWW
Derailer of Everything

Rico S wrote:
The odd man wrote:

I know. But what's the point of deleting our accounts? And it's not in the term of "power", but post count.

oh that, well duh, aroduc is not a constantly active person on this site, id guess me and lester have the most posts, followed by you, and then hooves...i mean, nearly all of the 2000 + posts in this section are ours, and noone else posts here, and all the others are in the double digits AT MOST, so...

Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:50 am
Faux Moderator

Check again; memberlist.php?

1st : Lester Killderros (735)
2nd : Rico S (602)
3rd : The Odd Man (425)
4th : Hooves (161)
5th : Aroduc (96)

-----
Pepper.

Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:54 am
Profile WWW
Derailer of Everything

Rico S wrote:
Check again; memberlist.php?

1st : Lester Killderros (735)
2nd : Rico S (602)
3rd : The Odd Man (425)
4th : Hooves (161)
5th : Aroduc (96)

yeah i checked it right after posting that...lol...so anyway, we have by far the most activity on this site

Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:57 am
Faux Moderator

The odd man wrote:
yeah i checked it right after posting that...lol...so anyway, we have by far the most activity on this site

Just hoping that we won't get the special "Top Spammers" title.

Lester hits 300 posts in HF already, overtaking me and Hooves. And we have 2 months gap before his arrival there.

-----
Pepper.

Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:01 am
Profile WWW
Derailer of Everything

Rico S wrote:
The odd man wrote:

Just hoping that we won't get the special "Top Spammers" title.

Lester hits 300 posts in HF already, overtaking me and Hooves. And we have 2 months gap before his arrival there.

cuz hes been trolling them constantly, which explains why he is here less often than us recently...and im guessing you guys werent posting much then...er wait, is there a "top spammers" title?...but we arent spamming, as its all relevant to what we are saying, but spam requires repetition (spambots spam throught multiple sites pointlessly) but we arent randomly inserting COMPLETELY irrelevent stuff either...and if we do, its in small bursts, as a joke....we arent spamming, we just talk alot...and wow orange juice is still number 6 in posting after having not been here in forever

Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:10 am
Faux Moderator

The odd man wrote:
cuz hes been trolling them constantly, which explains why he is here less often than us recently...and im guessing you guys werent posting much then...er wait, is there a "top spammers" title?...but we arent spamming, as its all relevant to what we are saying, but spam requires repetition (spambots spam throught multiple sites pointlessly) but we arent randomly inserting COMPLETELY irrelevent stuff either...and if we do, its in small bursts, as a joke....we arent spamming, we just talk alot...and wow orange juice is still number 6 in posting after having not been here in forever

I know, but we attacked their thread, in the location where posts don't count. So I wonder how did he get a lot of posts count besides trolling NSLP.
Anyway, I'm agreed at your spam definition. Just because his posts can't help the NSLP they couldn't just classify Lester's posts as spam.

-----
Pepper.

Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:14 am
Profile WWW
Derailer of Everything

Rico S wrote:
The odd man wrote:

I know, but we attacked their thread, in the location where posts don't count. So I wonder how did he get a lot of posts count besides trolling NSLP.
Anyway, I'm agreed at your spam definition. Just because his posts can't help the NSLP they couldn't just classify Lester's posts as spam.

oh i thought you meant HERE, but there, no thats not spam either, its trolling of trolls...but again...they have a top spammers title?...(spam is more like this: cheese cheese cheese cheese...etc)

Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:18 am
Faux Moderator

The odd man wrote:
oh i thought you meant HERE, but there, no thats not spam either, its trolling of trolls...but again...they have a top spammers title?...(spam is more like this: cheese cheese cheese cheese...etc)

No, they haven't. It's just something that I made of seeing the NSLP members point of view concludes:

Lesderoso (Lester) = Spam.

-----
Pepper.

Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:21 am
Profile WWW
Derailer of Everything

Rico S wrote:
The odd man wrote:

No, they haven't. It's just something that I made of seeing the NSLP members point of view concludes:

Lesderoso (Lester) = Spam.

actually , michael means buisness conclusion is: lesderoso=sure as hell has the threat of being annoying as f
and someone else concluded: lesderoso=troll sama bin ladin
i have yet to see anyone call him a spammer, only a troll and REALLY REALLY ANNOYING

Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:25 am
Faux Moderator

My surveillance and stalking powers seems went overboard a bit. Either you have to search a little deeper or just hack the whole site.

-----
Pepper.

Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:27 am
Profile WWW
Derailer of Everything

Rico S wrote:
My surveillance and stalking powers seems went overboard a bit. Either you have to search a little deeper or just hack the whole site.

well i havent been checking it since michael posted that "they have so far proved to be no real threat, but sure as hell have proved the threat of being really annoying"

Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:29 am
Faux Moderator

Next target; MMB's PM folder.

-----
Pepper.

Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:33 am
Profile WWW
Derailer of Everything

Rico S wrote:
Next target; MMB's PM folder.

but i really do think we should assimilate him, hes like us, but doesnt know what ga is, and doesnt have an account here, heck he acted like lester, with the empires and taking over the internet, except he chose to impersonate hitler...(and lesters original goals included eradication of the furries) (why the hell are anthros AND fans of anthros BOTH called furries?...that can get really confusing) but well have to troll him into submisssion first...or we could assimilate all his followers and then him due to having no backup...as he is very random, like us

Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:50 am
Faux Moderator

Hm? I'm just talking about how to read the whole private discussions. That doesn't necessarily means I have to eliminate him.

-----
Pepper.

Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:54 am
Profile WWW
Derailer of Everything

Rico S wrote:
Hm? I'm just talking about how to read the whole private discussions. That doesn't necessarily means I have to eliminate him.

oh no, eliminate, ha, im saying that we should get him to join our ranks, i mean, if he can come up with a clown led loli obssesed nazi troll organization, he is random enough to go somewhere in here, perhaps we could add the reich as a new branch?...(it would be the first actual fetish branch, which we need more of, since the thing is overall a fetish empire)

Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:00 pm
Faux Moderator

Perhaps.

Just like Lester's Sakuraba cultism.

-----
Pepper.

Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:02 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1356 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 55  Next