[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Mental Abnormalities Thread.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 287 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 Mental Abnormalities Thread. 

Post Re: Mental Abnormalities Thread.
So, I discovered two things.
Firstly, Broccoli, rather than AniMate, owns the rights to Galaxy Angel in it's entirety. This is promising news, as Broccoli was known for loving their fans, and for being desperate for a way to return to glory (GA was their magnum opus, and fandoms as huge as the angels had don't ever truly die)

Secondly, having something to call back to the very first GA game would be an immensely handy tool. The song eternal love would fit the bill, however, issues arise from which version to use and when.

Considering the Idea I have, although how that one pans out remains to be seen, something more triumphant and amazing, such as the original, or the 11 angel version, played before, during or after the final battle, in a cutscene, would be the most effective place to cause mass nostalgia boners.

Also, I'm going to do a lets play of the original three Galaxy Angel games on youtube, try and revive some of the bigger fans of the series, or let its name be known a little better. Either or, is good.

And, as I said, RenPy is the tool for the VN sections. As I said, it's free, and user friendly, and a good example of what RenPy can dish out when handled by a dedicated team (pssh, dedicated, it was 4chans /a/ board) is the VN, Katawa Shoujo.

Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:57 pm

Seiha's #3 post and rep (Wait, does that exist?) whore.
-----
Pepper.

Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:16 am
Profile WWW

Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:04 am

http://youtu.be/LBBGRR3ype4

Part one of the lets play

Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:46 am

Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:54 pm

we shoukd just use the Project GA engine, hey, it's already there, it already exists, it's coded we just need to exploit it ourselves

Also, LET'S PLAY PART 2
http://youtu.be/zPwctBfIMr0

Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:29 am

Exploit the hard work of others for fun and non-profit!

Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:13 am

Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:25 am

Did you know that lag invented the concept of difficulty curves in gaming? Space Invaders actually had so many sprites on screen the game was lagging, and each one you killed reduced this. The creator noticed this, and liked the idea of it getting harder the further you got, and so it was deliberately programmed to change speeds in all future versions.

A surprising number of good ideas are invented purely by accident.

Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:52 pm

apropos of literally nothing

turns out someone barely 2 hours drive from me was selling this on eBay. Score.

Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:27 am

Holy hot damn do I love to disappear into the void only to show back up much later. I really need to stop doing that.

Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:45 pm
Figured I should come back here someday.

That came to mind when I was playing Elite Dangerous.

Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 287 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12