View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 2:50 pm



Reply to topic  [ 287 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Mental Abnormalities Thread. 
Author Message
Faux Moderator

Location: Main Server
Post Re: On alter egos
The odd man wrote:
Er what do you suggest?

Mentality Abnormalities thread.

The odd man wrote:
...Hooves argument thread?

Don't make fun of me and the serious posts here.
Just a friendly warning.

_________________
Seiha's #3 post and rep (Wait, does that exist?) whore.
-----
Pepper.


Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:00 am
Profile WWW
Derailer of Everything
User avatar

Location: Android Hell
Post Re: On alter egos
Not making fun of, just that is what was most recently being discussed here...so...

_________________
Never gonna give you up


Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:28 pm
Profile
Faux Moderator

Location: Main Server
Post Re: On alter egos
The odd man wrote:
Not making fun of, just that is what was most recently being discussed here...so...

"Here" as in this sub-forum or in this single thread?

Anyway, you're the OP, you made it for the purpose of discussing mental abnormalities, and all the posts in this thread somehow have links to it, and that outnumbers the posts that concerns Hooves. How could you make that kind of conclusion to pick the thread title?

-----

On topic: So it seems that Lester has "announced":

Quote:
...You claim MPD, but your is not, yours is naught but an excuse, a fallacy created by yourself to hide your pathetic shame, your inability to be sociable...


However, as the whole thing was started with this:

Quote:
As it is understood to modern psychology, the condition is thought to sometimes result when a child copes with abuse by convincing themself that it's happening to someone else; as such, the trigger is generally some condition the child is trying to dissociate themselves from, by means of creating a sub-personality who gets put "in charge" for the duration of the crisis.


Then it could be easily concluded that MPD's is a way of complicated "Lame excuses" for all of us. After all, we lied to ourselves, we made something inside of our brains to blame things to, then behaving like the mistakes "We" did are actually done by someone else.
So it's perfectly normal, then I can turn your own statement back to you, Lester.

_________________
Seiha's #3 post and rep (Wait, does that exist?) whore.
-----
Pepper.


Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:56 am
Profile WWW
Ivan Meets G.I. Joe
User avatar
Post Re: Mental Abnormalities Thread.
Man there is just so much sexual tension in this room

_________________
Italian mobster shoots a lobster Seafood restaurant gets out of hand
A car in the fridge Or a fridge in the car? Like cowboys do in TV land
Image


Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:47 pm
Profile
Derailer of Everything
User avatar

Location: Android Hell
Post Re: Mental Abnormalities Thread.
Orange Juice Jones wrote:
Man there is just so much sexual tension in this room

What the hell?





In any case, yes, its the brain making lame excuses...that actually is a good description...lol

_________________
Never gonna give you up


Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:42 pm
Profile
The Forums Eternal Troll
User avatar

Location: Your Mind, your MIIIIIND
Post Re: Mental Abnormalities Thread.
True I never had MPD......Schizophrenia though.......

_________________
MY shit is wrecked
Image


Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:30 pm
Profile
The Forums Eternal Troll
User avatar

Location: Your Mind, your MIIIIIND
Post Re: On alter egos
Rico S wrote:
The odd man wrote:
Er what do you suggest?

Mentality Abnormalities thread.

That makes sense.......for a hooves fag
The odd man wrote:
...Hooves argument thread?


DO IT!!!!!!!



Rico S wrote:
Don't make fun of me and the serious posts here.
Just a friendly warning.


So........you are sad and pathetic......how droll.
I think you just want Hooves back so you can start sucking him off again......AWWWWWW, TOO SOON?

_________________
MY shit is wrecked
Image


Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:37 pm
Profile
The Forums Eternal Troll
User avatar

Location: Your Mind, your MIIIIIND
Post Re: On alter egos
Rico S wrote:
The odd man wrote:
Not making fun of, just that is what was most recently being discussed here...so...

"Here" as in this sub-forum or in this single thread?

Anyway, you're the OP, you made it for the purpose of discussing mental abnormalities, and all the posts in this thread somehow have links to it, and that outnumbers the posts that concerns Hooves. How could you make that kind of conclusion to pick the thread title?

-----

On topic: So it seems that Lester has "announced":

Quote:
...You claim MPD, but your is not, yours is naught but an excuse, a fallacy created by yourself to hide your pathetic shame, your inability to be sociable...


However, as the whole thing was started with this:

Quote:
As it is understood to modern psychology, the condition is thought to sometimes result when a child copes with abuse by convincing themself that it's happening to someone else; as such, the trigger is generally some condition the child is trying to dissociate themselves from, by means of creating a sub-personality who gets put "in charge" for the duration of the crisis.


Then it could be easily concluded that MPD's is a way of complicated "Lame excuses" for all of us. After all, we lied to ourselves, we made something inside of our brains to blame things to, then behaving like the mistakes "We" did are actually done by someone else.
So it's perfectly normal, then I can turn your own statement back to you, Lester.


The hilarity of it?
I never had MPD, I faked the WHOLE thing.
And the disgracing of the Angels?
That was me having fun at your expense Hooves-fag, you will never know just how much fun it was to insult Mint.
Because you are TOO timid......you need to grow a pair.

_________________
MY shit is wrecked
Image


Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:49 pm
Profile
Derailer of Everything
User avatar

Location: Android Hell
Post Re: Mental Abnormalities Thread.
I thought so...(your "having several active at once" and "being aware of each others actions" kind of gave it away).

_________________
Never gonna give you up


Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:12 pm
Profile
The Forums Eternal Troll
User avatar

Location: Your Mind, your MIIIIIND
Post Re: Mental Abnormalities Thread.
Actually, that was me parodying my Schizophrenia.
Each alt was actually what the voices were saying.

_________________
MY shit is wrecked
Image


Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:31 am
Profile
Faux Moderator

Location: Main Server
Post Re: On alter egos
Lester Killderros wrote:
True I never had MPD......Schizophrenia though.......

Lester Killderros wrote:
The hilarity of it?
I never had MPD, I faked the WHOLE thing.
And the disgracing of the Angels?
That was me having fun at your expense Hooves-fag, you will never know just how much fun it was to insult Mint.
Because you are TOO timid......you need to grow a pair.

Then, your point being?

Actually, people in the internet could care less. After all, Lester is just Lester, we don't care if there's something that forces him do be someone else, so you can just run away from your responsibilities.
Just admit it, we all do mistakes, just don't try to act like a "fresh, sinless man" by blaming it all to "someone else".

Also you should've realized that we know you just faked the whole thing because we've tried to let you feel the feeling of how do people view it. Notice just how systematic are my "Persona's"? It's because I've faked it (They are actually lawful beings). And then somehow you've successfully simulated how do we think about it:
Quote:
You claim MPD, but your is not, yours is naught but an excuse, a fallacy created by yourself to hide your pathetic shame, your inability to be sociable, so you blame it on "Kahlua" and "Tequila".

Kind of sad though that you never thought of taking the different perspective.

About the disgraceful actions towards to Mint? Not again. If you remember enough then you'll realize that I invoked the Cult of Mint's awakening.
Quote:
We should return everything from the old forum, like the cult of mint...

Then we went down to a troll war, for one concealed purpose: Fun. Now, I'll leave it to The Odd Man to settle this since I do not have such jurisdiction to punish you.

But again, to recall one of the rules of the internet:
Quote:
Rule 20: Nothing is to be taken seriously.


-----
Lester Killderros wrote:
So........you are sad and pathetic......how droll.
I think you just want Hooves back so you can start sucking him off again......AWWWWWW, TOO SOON?

You've answered it. And we want the same thing.
Lester Killderros wrote:
I'm bored off this, I'm wait til Hooves is back online so some SENSIBLE can be discussed.

-----
Lester Killderros wrote:
That makes sense.......for a hooves fag
DO IT!!!!!!!

Chill down. No need for any flame war.

_________________
Seiha's #3 post and rep (Wait, does that exist?) whore.
-----
Pepper.


Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:02 am
Profile WWW
The Forums Eternal Troll
User avatar

Location: Your Mind, your MIIIIIND
Post Re: Mental Abnormalities Thread.
OH?
Rally?
BOYOOOOOO?
If I recall correctly you also claim that you did ALOT of things....but boyo, you just lost to me.

_________________
MY shit is wrecked
Image


Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:16 am
Profile
The Forums Eternal Troll
User avatar

Location: Your Mind, your MIIIIIND
Post Re: Mental Abnormalities Thread.
Oh.
And as for the disgrace of Mint.....YOU didn't enjoy my disgracing of her to the NSLP but I did. :twisted:

_________________
MY shit is wrecked
Image


Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:18 am
Profile
The Forums Eternal Troll
User avatar

Location: Your Mind, your MIIIIIND
Post Re: Mental Abnormalities Thread.
And you know the funniest part?
The fact, that you ALL think I never anticipated this.......FUCKING COMEDY GOLD.
See, I knew you knew my MPD was fake, but, I also knew that if I kept up a false grandeur of believing that I had tricked you, that things would literally turn sour.
All of these events were pre-plotted by me, because I know you, and I could predict you.
SO, before YOU act like you have outwitted me, just remember that I'm ALWAYS playing you.

_________________
MY shit is wrecked
Image


Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:28 am
Profile
The Forums Eternal Troll
User avatar

Location: Your Mind, your MIIIIIND
Post Re: Mental Abnormalities Thread.
Unless.......you wish to prove me wrong........
And to you I then say.
"Draw your rapier boy. And prove by God that you are right."

_________________
MY shit is wrecked
Image


Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:41 am
Profile
Faux Moderator

Location: Main Server
Post Re: Mental Abnormalities Thread.
Lester Killderros wrote:
And you know the funniest part?
The fact, that you ALL think I never anticipated this.......FUCKING COMEDY GOLD.
See, I knew you knew my MPD was fake, but, I also knew that if I kept up a false grandeur of believing that I had tricked you, that things would literally turn sour.
All of these events were pre-plotted by me, because I know you, and I could predict you.
SO, before YOU act like you have outwitted me, just remember that I'm ALWAYS playing you.


...Proof?

It seems like you're desperately putting an effort to make things look conspiratorial.

_________________
Seiha's #3 post and rep (Wait, does that exist?) whore.
-----
Pepper.


Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:09 am
Profile WWW
Ivan Meets G.I. Joe
User avatar
Post Re: Mental Abnormalities Thread.
The odd man wrote:
Orange Juice Jones wrote:
Man there is just so much sexual tension in this room

What the hell?





In any case, yes, its the brain making lame excuses...that actually is a good description...lol


Just got that vibe is all

_________________
Italian mobster shoots a lobster Seafood restaurant gets out of hand
A car in the fridge Or a fridge in the car? Like cowboys do in TV land
Image


Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:27 pm
Profile
Derailer of Everything
User avatar

Location: Android Hell
Post Re: Mental Abnormalities Thread.
Lester Killderros wrote:
And you know the funniest part?
The fact, that you ALL think I never anticipated this.......FUCKING COMEDY GOLD.
See, I knew you knew my MPD was fake, but, I also knew that if I kept up a false grandeur of believing that I had tricked you, that things would literally turn sour.All of these events were pre-plotted by me, because I know you, and I could predict you.
SO, before YOU act like you have outwitted me, just remember that I'm ALWAYS playing you.

So its funny that you expected us to find out that you were faking it?...and your plot was to make rico hate you?...Thats not comedy gold...its comedy fail.
And can you prove that ANY of this was predicted by you?...

_________________
Never gonna give you up


Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:35 pm
Profile
The Forums Eternal Troll
User avatar

Location: Your Mind, your MIIIIIND
Post Re: Mental Abnormalities Thread.
Rico S wrote:
Lester Killderros wrote:
And you know the funniest part?
The fact, that you ALL think I never anticipated this.......FUCKING COMEDY GOLD.
See, I knew you knew my MPD was fake, but, I also knew that if I kept up a false grandeur of believing that I had tricked you, that things would literally turn sour.
All of these events were pre-plotted by me, because I know you, and I could predict you.
SO, before YOU act like you have outwitted me, just remember that I'm ALWAYS playing you.


...Proof?

It seems like you're desperately putting an effort to make things look conspiratorial.


Remember RIGHT AFTER I said I had MPD?
You said YOU had it.
2+2=4.
I knew straight away you'd guessed.....but I knew you wouldn't suspect me of lateral thinking.
It was REALLY simple to predict you, I'd been studying your reactions, and, needless to say, they were easily predicted.

The odd man wrote:
Lester Killderros wrote:
And you know the funniest part?
The fact, that you ALL think I never anticipated this.......FUCKING COMEDY GOLD.
See, I knew you knew my MPD was fake, but, I also knew that if I kept up a false grandeur of believing that I had tricked you, that things would literally turn sour.All of these events were pre-plotted by me, because I know you, and I could predict you.
SO, before YOU act like you have outwitted me, just remember that I'm ALWAYS playing you.

So its funny that you expected us to find out that you were faking it?...and your plot was to make rico hate you?...Thats not comedy gold...its comedy fail.
And can you prove that ANY of this was predicted by you?...

As for you......remember when I said I was evil?
Creating hatred and rage IS COMEDIC GOLD.

_________________
MY shit is wrecked
Image


Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:29 pm
Profile
Derailer of Everything
User avatar

Location: Android Hell
Post Re: Mental Abnormalities Thread.
You said your lawful evil. Your not supposed to troll your allies. Thats counter productive. Trolls are chaotic. Not lawful. As they love causing chaos and hatred.

_________________
Never gonna give you up


Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:10 pm
Profile
The Forums Eternal Troll
User avatar

Location: Your Mind, your MIIIIIND
Post Re: Mental Abnormalities Thread.
Your point being?
Image

_________________
MY shit is wrecked
Image


Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:11 pm
Profile
Derailer of Everything
User avatar

Location: Android Hell
Post Re: Mental Abnormalities Thread.
Not really, just pointing out what you said.

_________________
Never gonna give you up


Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:14 pm
Profile
The Forums Eternal Troll
User avatar

Location: Your Mind, your MIIIIIND
Post Re: Mental Abnormalities Thread.
Actually, if the only way to achiewve order is to cause chaos for a time......I shall cause chaos.

_________________
MY shit is wrecked
Image


Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:16 pm
Profile
Derailer of Everything
User avatar

Location: Android Hell
Post Re: Mental Abnormalities Thread.
Thats called a Ying Yang.

_________________
Never gonna give you up


Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:19 pm
Profile
The Forums Eternal Troll
User avatar

Location: Your Mind, your MIIIIIND
Post Re: Mental Abnormalities Thread.
Ying-Yang is another way of saying balance.
Learn your basics before arguing balance with me.

_________________
MY shit is wrecked
Image


Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:20 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 287 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.