[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Who's that?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 342 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Who's that? 

Post Re: Who's that?

Wish there was a "Tact Fan" pic too.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:40 pm

in what sense?

Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:01 pm
When you fire a friendship cannon, hate goes up?

Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:04 pm

Wish there was a "Tact Fan" pic too.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:10 pm

Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:26 pm

You said you power it with friendship, now this could mean two things, either a. the more friendship you feel, the better it gets (like some rally cry), or it is uses friendship like GASOLINE...in which case, it actually depletes the concept of friendship from the universe with each use, and actually sucks it out to exaust by converting it into energy (I didnt come up with the Hadoken thing with the depletion of love thing either, I got it, adn that version of Black Mage from 8 bit theater)

Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:02 am

It fires friendship, and is powered by magic.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:51 am
Vayne would be proud of magic.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:07 am

I'M OUTTA HERE

Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:54 am
Come to the human side Pinkie, we have bi-pedal motion...

Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:26 am

NEVER!!!

Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:05 pm

um...okay...

Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:02 am

It's better than okay bitch.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:48 am

its...SEPHIROTH'S SWORD!!! crap the fangirls so many of htem...well, nothing black mage cant handle (though it will prbably involve collateral damage, arson, mass murder, mass RAPE, assault, brutality, a nuke, sadism, and stabitty death)

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:01 am

And I just decapitated Black Mage (Les the Aviators)

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:02 am

He is more powerful than les...at least now that he is DEAD!!!

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:06 am

Derp, I AM black mage, in disguise as roberto rodriguez, in disguise as morris, but I'm really Les.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:08 am

You are made of pure evil right?...black mage can absorb that...but you will cease to exist...you should prbably run...since he can take over hell, and easily break out, you can't get rid of him...and he will just get stronger...even the four obrbs which together cntrol everything in the unvierse could BARELY match his power in his super evil powered state.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:16 am

Technical fact, I'm from the alto verse. Technical fact, I am black mage, though here I'd be called white knight.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:17 am

Black Mage isn't random, just commits random acts of evil...and cruelty...and mostly murdering of random people to quote his dwarven victims "WHY, WHY DO ONLY OUR WIVES AND CHILDREN BURN!!!"

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:20 am

Sounds like my universes White Mage..... Derp.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:21 am

His is highly religious, and highly lawful good...but at one point got so messed up in the head they tried (and failed miserably) to accept htat they had become evil...(which they didn't more like they just caused pain and suffering to those around her...but that was due to the omnipotent wizard sarda hating her, because he sent her back in time, and she messed up his attempt at creating the universe...) Black Mage's comment on hell "They have sins we don't even have NAMES for down there!!"

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:26 am

Yep. White Mage..... I killed him once, I'll do it again. *Inter-D Warp*
Oh, and I'll stick him in the nuke verse once I'm done.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:28 am

This white mage is good...though for some reason can wield sledgehammers O_O

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:38 am

No, Our white mage is your black mage, so It means I can kill this one too. *Uses secret weapon* (Les)

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 342 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next