[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - The Ultimate Role Play Topic
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 1356 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next
 The Ultimate Role Play Topic 

Post Re: The Ultimate Role Play Topic
"Are we sure this place is all that old? Or did someone get here before us?" He thinks for a bit. "Well, better investigate, in any case" and on that note, he looks through the door, shotgun as well sticking out

Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:08 pm

'it could be that the door and hatch are linked?' Johnny started walking down the hallway

Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:50 pm

Bill shrugged, and followed, carefully watching for anything out of place.

Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:24 pm
Ragna puts his flashlight back to his backpack and still keep the crossbow in hand. He will follow Johnny while being careful of traps/surrounding

Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:31 pm

"Make sure not to step on any...say...uneven floor stone tiles...or trip wires, or anything else incredibly obvious." Bill says, before thinking, and saying, "Say, wasn't trap finding one of your things?" to Ragna.

Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:37 pm
"Yup. You guys seem to already know the basics of avoiding basic traps, though. There are less obvious ones that can't be seen until closer inspections such as traps on doors, walls and chests. It becomes even worse if it's a magical trap."

Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:52 pm

"I know, that was a joke, and additionally, assuming the obvious and unobvious are equally deadly, if I'm gonna get killed by something, I'd rather it not be something so obvious that its FUNNY."

(Um, Lester?)

(GUYS?)

(WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!?!)

Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:56 pm

*Raises hands but soon falls afterwards*

They failed to notice me...

Seiha's #3 post and rep (Wait, does that exist?) whore.
-----
Pepper.

Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:01 pm
Profile WWW

(hello there rico)

Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:52 pm

(Hello)

*Hijacks an Emblem Frame*

-----
Pepper.

Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:03 pm
Profile WWW

(Just...waiting for Lester to get back)

Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:25 pm
(Same. I was gonna post after he does, but it's been 2 months.)

Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:51 am

(2 months.....man....if you'd been what I've been through you wouldn't really feel like doing anything, you ever been accused of rape?)

Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:08 pm

(wow, that's...wow)

Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:53 pm
(Ouch.)

Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:53 pm

(And that is why i have not been online)

Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm

-----
Pepper.

Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:41 am
Profile WWW

She was an aggressive, bitch faced horse who made an accusation and was beaten by down by the evidence against her

Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:14 pm

Excellent. KILL THE STUPID. KILL IT WITH JUSTICE (figuratively) I don't need

getting involved here.

in any case, welcome back

So, shall we continue this?

Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:35 pm

I HAVE RETURNED

Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:31 am

Welcome back, T-O-M. I see that I'm late in replying that post for exactly one month.
Also I welcome myself back.

Surprisingly I don't have much to say after leaving my internet-home for at least 6 months. Also Lester and the rest of the n-force are missing so a simple, cryptic sitrep might be enough;

Engineering major is taking my sanity away, and there at least another 4 years to come...

-----
Pepper.

Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:47 am
Profile WWW

Ah, glad to see you returned. I actually left again for a while because noone was responding, I figured I would check up and, lo and behold, I am 1 month late in responding to your 1 month late response. The lateception has been engaged. heh.

Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:30 am

-----
Pepper.

Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:07 am
Profile WWW

Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:44 pm

-----
Pepper.

Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:40 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1356 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next