[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - The Ultimate Role Play Topic
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1356 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next
 The Ultimate Role Play Topic 

Post Re: The Ultimate Role Play Topic
(makes sense)
On that note, Bill followed down, making sure to close the hatch behind him.

Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:55 pm
Meanwhile, Ragna will check the switch, to see if it could be trapped or if it could lead into a trap.

Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:15 pm

"The button seemed to do nothing"
Johnny looked around at his surroundings and didn't notice anything of value
(I'm also gonna be somewhat lenient since all of us are pretty fickle, within the space of this intro we can kill off our current character(I'll use it as a story device for later) and take up a new mantle, however you will lose any items, money, experience and other such things you earned)

Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:22 pm

Bill climbs down, or attempts to anyway, assuming the vine holds.

Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:40 pm

*Spectates the game and wonders how and when the game started*

Seiha's #3 post and rep (Wait, does that exist?) whore.
-----
Pepper.

Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:36 am
Profile WWW
Ragna will wait for Bill to finish climbing down, or falling down if it happens.

(@Rico S: One year has passed since our spam fest. Wisdom have been gained.)
(@Lester Killderros: It makes sense. Our characters aren't immortal, and they certainly can't dodge everything.)

Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:21 pm

*Informs Rico that this started only a few pages back, and so far we have done all of just met in a bar, and landed on this planet to hunt treasure, and at this point it would probably be a good time to join if you they planned on doing so (really so far we fought off a lion and ko'd a random hunter who was being hostile (and the group met up, but thats a given)), and as well that we mostly started it because we felt like it*

(that also makes sense, and is fairly standard in tabletop rpgs, though thank you for pointing that out, it is worth a reminder (if we WERE immortal during the intro, and we figured it out, it could have SEVERE consequences, both in being irresponsible, and such habits being retained later (in the event someone went off the rails at this time, I think its safe to assume they no longer count as being in "the intro")))

Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:25 pm

"Bill slips but manages to catch himself before he hits the ground"
Johnny watches from below 'be careful, I don't feel like being crushed'
(This is also somewhat for me, if a certain characters stats aren't showing much positive feedback, I'll give you the option to hit a switch or a tripwire and blow yourself up and clear a path for your allies, but you'll be dead until A. Ragna learns some kind of revival spell or B. WE get out of the intro and meet someone you want to be or C.You choose a new character then and there but you will be alone again)

Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:32 pm
(Heh, I'm not sure Ragna can even learn a revival spell because it's considered as a divine spell (wisdom-based), which is something priests can do, but not mages. (And we don't have a priest, yet.) He will be able to learn arcane spells (intelligence) though.)

Ragna will search to see if there are any secret doors or something that could let us continue.

Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:40 pm

Bill stands up, and looks around. "Alright, we're all down here, where do we go next?...Also its really dark, anyone have a flashlight?"

Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:51 pm

"Ragna finds nothing but the button"
Johnny shook his head 'I have a lighter, that's all'

Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:57 pm

Bill looks around to see if there is anything they can make a torch with. When life gives you lemons...

Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:01 pm
(A flashlight, that could be in his class kit)

"I think I might have one." Ragna checks his stuff for a flashlight. (After all, he brought his kit that can be used to picklock doors and disable traps.)

Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:02 pm

(possible) "Ragna pullls a flashlight from his kit just as a loud clang is heard overhead"

Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:20 pm

Bill looks up. "Well, that's not a good sign." He steps back from below the hatch, and pulls out his [bazooka/rocket launcher/rpg/whatever I have] (really not sure, either we never specified or I missed it somehow) and aims it at the hatch, in case someone tries to enter.

Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:27 pm
Ragna also looks up, readying his crossbow. (I hope you aren't going to shoot with a bazooka while you are inside ruins, are you?)

Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:41 pm

"the hatch closed over head"
Johnny flicked his lighter on 'shoot that in here and we all die'

Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:47 pm

(Let's put it this way, is whoever might come down stupid enough to see if I am willing to do that?)

Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:49 pm

"Yeah, I know, I know." Sighing, he puts away the bazooka, and pulls out the shotgun (or whatever lower firepower weapon you gave me for such situations) (I think you said it was a shotgun), aiming it at the hatch instead.

Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:52 pm
Ragna aims his crossbow at the hatch. If it's dark, he will also hold the flashlight too.

Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:32 pm

"A door opens behind Ragna"
Johnny turned around and looked at the brightly lit hallway

Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:39 pm

Bill turned around aiming his shotgun at the spontaneously opened door. "Okay, that answers one question."

Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:44 pm
Ragna turns around to face the hallway, still with his crossbow in hand.

"At least we don't have to search for this door anymore."

Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:49 pm

"Yeah, but that's highly suspicious, doors don't open on their own, what is this, a haunted house?"

Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:52 pm
"My thoughts, exactly. It is supposed to be ruins, yet there's a door that opened by itself, and on top of that, the room has light."

Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1356 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next