[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - The Ultimate Role Play Topic
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 1356 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 55  Next
 The Ultimate Role Play Topic 

Post Re: The Ultimate Role Play Topic
Johnny took one more shot of Tequila before walking out the door of the tavern.

Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:27 pm
But, after a bit of thinking, he decides it is best if he tries to find some people that looks experienced enough and looks interested about the possible treasure inside the ruins. He doubts he will be able to venture alone and survive, especially if some people are greedy enough that they will kill for money. He also makes sure they aren't the types to backstab people.

Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:30 pm

Bill of course, doesn't really expect to find anyone decent, but some cannon fodder never hurts, and with his social skills, it isn't like he'll be able to convince anyone good anyway.

Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:32 pm

Johnny made his way to his dropship, his real ship anchored in orbit. As he climbed into the ship he started it up and made his way toward the May-ship

Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:37 pm

Did I find any cannon fodder?

Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:39 pm

Unless your cannon fodder is going to be Buliel, no, and you never will

Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:42 pm
(Hehe, a stealthy character isn't meant to be a cannon fodder. Also, you look like the person who has the polar opposite abilities of Ragna. So if pick-locking don't work, your abilities might work.)

Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:44 pm

(perfect team, I must say)

Nah, I was just seeing if I could find something like in GA were "any non-elsior/emblem frame allied unit"

Failing to find any allies, he decides to get going, if he has nothing to gain here, he's gonna head out, and with that, makes headway for the door, and subsequently, his ship, and takes off, heading for the planet. (assuming noone stops me)

Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:50 pm
Noticing that one of the person looking experienced enough (Bill) is heading out, he is going to talk to this person.

"Heading out to seek treasure inside the ruins, right?"

Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:55 pm

Having been addressed, he turns towards Ragna, and speaks back "Yeah, I figured I should head for it quickly, with all the attention its getting. Can I assume you're looking for it too?"

Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:00 pm
"Yup. At first, I was thinking of going alone, but then I thought about the possibilities of danger there is, not to mention the possibility of a treasure hunter attacking us..."

Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:03 pm

"Given how many yahoos in this place alone are getting all riled up over that treasure, I'd say there are quite a few others going for it. It didn't look like anyone here was qualified, so I was gonna go alone, backup never hurts after all, but, on second thought, you look somewhat experienced. Care to be my partner?"

Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:05 pm
"Sure. I can unlock doors and scout for traps and enemies, leaving little trace to other treasure hunters." (He didn't mention that he was learning magic, yet.)

Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:11 pm

Johnny arrived on the may ship and began making preparations to get underway (Of course not)

Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:12 pm

"I'm good with demolition, so I think our opposing skillsets should compliment each other nicely. Let's head out before someone else gets their hands on it. The name's Bill by the way."

Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:14 pm
"Mine's Ragna. Nice to meet you. To the ruins it is."

Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:15 pm

"Likewise." and with that, Bill headed outside to his ship, got in, and, waiting for Ragna to be ready, prepared for takeoff.

Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:16 pm
Ragna also heads out to his ship, gets inside, and prepares for takeoff.

Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:20 pm

After making confirmation as to which ship was Ragna's, opens a radio communication, and asks if they are ready.

Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:21 pm
With his communicator on, "Ready for launch."

Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:22 pm

On that note, he takes off, and heads for the planet the ruins are on, and more specifically, the ruins on the planet.

Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:26 pm
After seeing Bill's ship taking off, he takes off on his turn and heads for the same planet, also staying not too far from Bill's ship, in case we get attacked.

Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:29 pm

Bill of course, fully expects some fools to try something, and is keeping careful lookout for vessels flying nearby him that aren't Ragna.

Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:34 pm

"The Airspace around Transbaal was surprisingly empty, allowing Bill, Ragna and Johnny free reign over the air space they were in"
Johnny set the mayship on course for the planet, with the full intention of retrieving and selling a worthwhile artifact.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:11 pm
(Empty? That's nice, because we won't be wasting fuel on defending ourselves.)

Still, he doesn't expect things to go as planned. (Because anything can happen. There might be no combat at all, there might be traps or there might be someone that needs to be rescued.)

Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1356 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 55  Next