[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Bunny Black 3 - Unofficial Interface Translation patch
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 
 Bunny Black 3 - Unofficial Interface Translation patch 
Post Bunny Black 3 - Unofficial Interface Translation patch
Here's an interface patch for BB3. This is not an official release by seiha.

Bunny Black 3 Interface patch

UPDATE
Please use interface patch version 1.02 or greater. Version 1.01 was getting the wrong event when building structures, I guess the structure name is coded to the event somewere in the script or the exe so I left the original name there and added the name to the description instead. I also translated the building and internal affairs images(except 3, but their description should be translated).

Disclaimer
Lot of the item translation was based of BB2. There are plenty of bad translation around but you should be able to undernstand the meaning at the very least.

I do not plan to translate any more of BB3, this should be enough to be able to play the game.

Caution
If something does not sound right or is plain broken, just go back to the original obj.vfs. If a line count is wrong it screws up the game itens. I've played the first few turns and it should be fine.

What it translates
The game interface and buttons.
The itens and effect description.
The units names.
The skills and abilities name and effects.

Edit:
Also made an interface translation of Akuma Musume no Kanban Ryouri.
This is technicaly a sequel to Bunny Black 3.
The main heroine is one of the many Darx's daughters. There are appearances of bunny black characters in this game, including the adult overlord Kozerotte.

Last edited by Darksshades on Tue May 01, 2018 11:36 am, edited 4 times in total.

Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:15 pm
Post Re: Bunny Black 3 - Unofficial Interface Translation patch
Nice. Thanks OP.
shoujoq in the other thread said they would be willing to translate but didn't know how to deal with technical issues. Would you be willing to help them with that?

Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:20 pm
wow thanks man.. this is great :) I still can use machine translation to understand the story/dialog, but yeah still hoping if someone will translate the whole things, I'm just curious how they can complete the chinese translation? Is chinese character doesn't affected by the double spacing issue?

Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:40 pm

Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:50 pm

Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:56 pm
Aroduc has not replied, here:

In the file PgsvTd.dll, at address 76B5 change 74 to EB

This was with 1.01 update applied. Did not attempt before update.

Sent: Tue Sep 25, 2015 10:35 pmView message

fixes the double spacing iirc,

Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:52 am

Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:08 pm
Nice, finally some progress on BB3 translation.
Hopefully shoujoq will checking this thread and helping with the translation. :D

Oh yeah, just in case, maybe you can add your email address in profile or something?
So if anyone interested to help, they can PM you directly.

Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:42 am

Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:24 pm
how to repacking vfs file?

Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:49 pm

Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:00 am
If anyone is trying to translate bunny black 3 you need to use this edited bbtools instead.

Here it the . Remember that you have to re-extract with a CLEAN box.vfs for it to work.

Bunny black 3 had an extra parameter on the script that was being ignored and this resulted on the character portraits inside the dungeon to disappear and showed the image name.

Sat May 05, 2018 12:52 pm
thank you for taking your time translating it.
so far im enjoying this.
this game is hell for me, its harder than I thought.

btw is there a guide on what does some support ability effect have?
ex. stalker,shout ,darx love and etc.

Edit: silly me there's a desrciption for support abiility by clicking the status ;)

Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:40 am
Finally got around to playing Bunny Black 1 and I rather enjoyed it.
So went looking as to why BB3 was only an interface patch. Won't lie its a bit of a shame that I can't enojy the story so I will pass on this patch, don't understand why someone would play an RPG VN with no story but each to their own.
If only my Japanese was better so I could enjoy BB3 as well.

Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:17 am
I am working on translate bunny black 3, I do it myself my friend does not want to help me, I hope someone wants to help in this work, if I do this myself it will take too long, if anyone wants to help translate bunny black 3 dialoge just send my email (jokerlizer77@gmail.com)
ps. if anyone wants to help with donations it is also very helpful

Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:12 am

Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:44 am

Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:12 pm
Are you guys still working on this?
I also wanted to know if I play this game with just the interface patch will I be able to use that save if the game ever gets an english patch?

Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]