[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - So is BunnyBlack 3 TL dropped?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 So is BunnyBlack 3 TL dropped? 
Post Re: So is BunnyBlack 3 TL dropped?
I didn't really mean to shut out everything and/or force people to do unneeded work. I was (and admittedly, still am) a little... unhappy with things, to put it mildly.

Here's a pack of (I think) all the tools used on Bunny Black 2.
bb_tools.rar

I did some quick spot test on them ages ago, and believe they should work for BB3 as well. I can't speak for other SHChara games, but I believe they've been tested on some.

A quick summary from my memory of what's used for what:

ALDExplorer2
For images. GUI based, so should be pretty easy to figure out. Source included. Chip/Etc are the image packs

WizardsClimberDecrypt
Script extract/replace tool. Also GUI. (50 char/4 line limit). Use on Box. Note that some files may contain gameplay initializations (eg Darx's starting stats), and the zz* scripts are specifically for the Gallery. ie Most of them are copy-pasted from other in-game-proper scripts, but may have slightly different internal control stuff.

arc_conv
Generic VN unpacker. Use on obj.vfs to get a raw unpacking of the files (prompts for file via gui when run)

CharaObjConv
Obj file unpacker/packer. Run with '-extract' on obj folder as extracted by arc_conv to create editable files. Run with '-merge' on obj folder to reintegrate edited txt files back into the objs.

exetextpatcher.exe
This requires an 'exepatchconfig.txt' and a 'clean' exe in the same directory. I included the BB2 files for comparison. There are certain values that need to be specified in the config file (VirtualOffset, WriteTextAt, OutputVirtual) and I *THINK* that some prep may need to be done on the exe itself, but I honestly don't know, nor how to specify what those values need to be. Editable text in the exe is plainly readable with a hex editor. The address where the text begins and the replacement text needs to be supplied. There's A LOT of plaintext, but most is debug or internal only. I've had someone scrape all text with addresses for BB1 and BB2, not searched for the text as I found it. I don't know how to do that myself. An '*' needs to be placed before the line for certain entries. I believe it has to do with reuse in different contexts, but don't remember well.

Side note: I wrote up some stuff on the pitfalls of editing obj files and the exe . Be VERY careful when you do so, because it can have weird side effects. Remember that the edited obj folder needs to be copied to the game directory, and the original obj.vfs needs to be removed/renamed.

Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:12 pm

Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:48 am

Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:32 pm

Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:16 am

Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:33 pm
Well it's Jan 23
Almost 5 years since the part 3 has been released...
the series was amazing and i was really hoping to be able to play part 3
can anything be done?
i'm very addictive about the combination between VNS and RPG though...
Hopefully someone will translate this for us :(
Thank you Aroduc for your effort till now :)

Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:32 pm

Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:25 pm

Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:19 pm
I'm working on translate bunny black 3

I already complete translate pro.box/ac0000.box/bo0000.box/bo1100.box/bo1200.box

1. Problem EventFace not apear is FIXED :!:
2. Problem video crash in prologe is FIXED :!:

I need volunteers for translate / editing / spelling checks
to be able to work on this translation faster :) :) :)

this my email if you wanna help me translate BB3 dialoge (jokerlizer77@gmail.com/jokerlizer78@gmail.com)

PS: if anyone wants to donate it is also very helpful

this my translate work if you wanna look

Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:08 am
Hey Jokerlizer, doubt I can help with the text translation, but if it's financial help you'd need I'd advise creating an account on https://www.patreon.com/ . Very useful site for that sort of thing.

Hope the translation work is still going strong! Huge fan of this series, flaws and all.

Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2