[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - BB2 Walkthrough/Scene Guide?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 BB2 Walkthrough/Scene Guide? 
Post Re: BB2 Walkthrough/Scene Guide?
Apparently I don't understand how the party definitions work.

Anyway, looks fixed now. Confirmed on E.Sea, 3F

Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:44 pm
Thanks for the fix, found the guys in like 2 minutes and now have a 100% save for real. Thanks for the game Aroduc.

Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:09 am
Is Holy Werebear only supposed to show up in red enemies? Just did a little over 100 random encounters and 20 red enemies between all 4 quadrants of E. Sea 3F with the new patch and no Holy Werebear in random encounters.

I have completed the Koze deal but not beaten Izana yet if that makes a difference.

Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:39 am

Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:22 pm
how do i get to third boss after i beat izana im kinda stucked i walked everywhere except the one that says u can go to the very top of the castle but i have a feeling i won't be able to find her there

Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:35 am

Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:49 am
How do you get CG 205,206, and 269?

Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:00 am
i forgot who Oldeus is most likly i havent yet.

Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:38 am
is it the only chance to get adventurer items like adventurer book, pen, ration, etc, is before defeating izana? will they show up again later?

Last edited by Kusogaki on Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:33 am
Can anyone identify which scenes are slotted between Bikini Waitresses 6 and Conversation with Shia 1? And if you know, how to obtain them?

Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:07 am

Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:10 am
Does the gate of guidance green door at the very top only go one way? I can't seem to go back in and I wasn't done getting treasure and stuff yet. Going through another fifteen floors of that crap seems pretty annoying even if I was just skipping all enemies by about halfway through.

Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:20 pm

Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:49 pm

Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:51 pm

Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:15 am

Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:35 am
hello guys i'm a little stuck right now my whole team is around lvl 30 and i can go further in donjon path of light oldeus find me and kill me and likewise in the 15 th floor of gate of guidance where the pendulus wipe my team with his 3 all field attack what should i do

exp like a crazy ?

my team is Liz darx liliane miriza echo and a nymph as a healer

thank in advance for your help

Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:30 pm

Equip stuff with protection from crushing attacks. Pick your attacks to hit his weaknesses.
If it's the same pendulum as you meet randomly at earlier points, just overkill it before it can attack.

Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:33 pm

Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:02 am

Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:55 am

Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:43 pm
HI everybody, I am on my second play through in this game and I am missing the last yellow page for the cgs, can anybody help me find it.

Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2