[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Bunny Black 2 Patch and Issue Reporting - Updated 2/18
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Bunny Black 2 Patch and Issue Reporting - Updated 2/18 
Post Re: Bunny Black 2 Patch and Issue Reporting Thread

Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:52 pm
So i just beat the (or at least got to the part and the guy who sets up the green gates did so, but when i used it to leave and wanted to reenter there was no gate there. I could only use the one on 1F. Is that normal? Thank you in advance.

Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:53 pm
The onyx Knight's innate skill is called Merciless while it's called No Quarter in it's description

The innate Regenerator (Nymph but also some enemies have it) is spelled incorrectly when it's used in battle, it's called regneration instead of regeneration.

Edit: Do not write forum posts at 2 am.....

Last edited by Saldash on Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:13 pm
Darx in one of the events with Marialis "Basically, if I give up on your, I'll give you to other men."

Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:19 pm

Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:58 pm
Post Re: Bunny Black 2 Patch and Issue Reporting - Updated 1/28
I picked up a Lockhorn and dropped it into my party. Rather than +20% slashing defense for the party it seems to grant a flat +20 defense. Appreciated, but probably not what it's supposed to be doing.

Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:06 am
Hello. This is what happens when i try to open the game:

http://i.imgur.com/FgH8T31.png

I'm using a portable version of the game which means i didn't need to install it. I replaced the files with the newest english patch and i also used the bat file. Does anyone know what could be causing this?

Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:52 am
Hello, having issues installing BB2.

Steps: Finished the Torrent for BB2, comes in 3 parts. Chose the option for 7Zip...

https://gyazo.com/86a958fb81b92ab28369a81ca7015243

Opened the folder called "Bunny Black 2"
Selected and mounted Bunny Black 2 ISO with Daemon Tools Lite... https://gyazo.com/cf9997b407254dc9bc31f174635385da

Chose D:Games folder instead of default location, but tried C: at another point, selected the top option, clicked the first option 3000 but.. https://gyazo.com/05b1205324eefc0844bcf3bce3721303 followed by an error I cannot understand.. https://gyazo.com/64889d950987a7cff96ba4afff8d0c9e

So I tried the other option, 1800, and it installed. I applied the English patch as instructed and renamed obj to obj.vfs, selected compatibility mode for windows 7, and administrative properties, and opened the game to find that my cursor likes to travel northwest or up and to the left on its own.. Like so...

https://gyazo.com/ac67a34d3fe05b684a07a7cf6df00f0b

Would really appreciate any help so far. This is currently the only game that I know which does this to me. I figured it could be because I couldn't install it with the 3k option, but I don't even know what the error prompt was telling me that I could remedy that option. Any assistance, if you would?

Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:33 am

The error message says you don't have enough free space.

You have to rename obj.vfs to anything else, not obj folder to obj.vfs.

Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:45 am

Last edited by JNOGR on Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:49 am
getting this error on startup: http://puu.sh/mNZjO/efc5c8d821.jpg

seems like saves works fine, shoudl i be worried?

Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:02 am

Shorn's description has a missing/broken line break.

Doua's pre-battle scene: "I am the warrior, Doua!" - there should be another sentence after this, judging by the spoken line.

Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:20 am
To anyone who's having problem with full screening on windows 10: Press F10 and change your full screen settings from "Hardware" to "Software", this worked for me at least.

Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:08 am
my game crashes when i try to enter Flame of valor 1F, anyone got past this?

edit: forgot to mention i have tried turning visual effects down to minimum, but didn't help. And what am i supposed to change in f10?

edit 2: ah i'm an idiot, turned off the wrong effect.

Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:13 pm
Running Windows 10 with Visual Effects on and I've never gotten a crash (currently at Path of Light). I'd love to know why it's crashing for everyone else, though. Maybe driver settings again?

Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:13 pm

Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:15 pm
Question; Does BB1/2 data carry over to BB3 as well?

Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:18 pm
Profile WWW
how do i rename the files to vfs and the game directory is where(im on vista) cause im having trouble locating it

Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:49 pm
Great game, although 6 hours in game crashed.
All saves are gone and when I'm in the game i get the error below.
Also can't see sprites of monsters when recruiting in town.

It seems that the game is trying to read from \Bunny Black 2\stdA folder which is not present in the (Admin edit) I DOWNLOADED A PREPATCHED VERSION AND OH NO, IT TURNS OUT THEY SCREWED IT UP BUT NOW YOU PLEASE FIX IT

Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:50 am
Patch 1.01 seems to break the extras menu completely. Even if I enter and reexit one of the three existing options (Unit and item collection and dungeon list), I can't access the full list. I was able to get to the full list before by opening and exiting item collection in 1.00 patch.

Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:49 am
i am not sure if this is a bug or how the game is but My Darx has 65 attack and my liz 20 and they hit about the same as they are both lv 39 are stats just for show ?

Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:12 am

Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:29 pm
Post Re: Bunny Black 2 Patch and Issue Reporting - Updated 1/30
Seems like a minor bug but when the Lockhorn levels up it always says 'Reached level 2' when its already beyond that.

Edit:Never mind looks like it stopped doing that after a few levels.

Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:22 pm

Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:23 pm

Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next