[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Bunny Black 2 Patch and Issue Reporting - Updated 2/18
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Bunny Black 2 Patch and Issue Reporting - Updated 2/18 
Post Re: Bunny Black 2 Patch and Issue Reporting Thread
I'm unsure about an issue that i'm having.

I have a save from BB1 but it isn't a finished game for NG+ I started up and they added those two chars just for having the BB1 save file. (I'm not sure if this hits on one of the known issues or not)

I exit the first dungeon, get through the next part of text and images, and at the end after I talk to the waifu the game just exits. I've tried changing the settings and it just crashes at the end of the scene everytime. Did getting the two chars from my BB1 save file trigger this crash everytime? Or is this a seperate issue that I need to figure out?

Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:51 am

Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:02 am

Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:34 am
Thank you for the translation.

I managed to find a torrent of the game and downloaded it, but before I can even try to install the translation, I'm having trouble actually installing the game itself. After I mount the image, what looks like the installation window comes up, but everything is in Japanese and no matter what I click on, it won't install. Clicking on one thing makes another small window pop up with some sort of message (possibly an error message?) but it's also in Japanese, so I don't know what it says.

Does anyone happen to know how to fix this and install the game?

Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:24 am
All you have to do is turn the computer completely off and turn it back on. Then try to install the game again.

Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:28 am

Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:42 am
Did you install the game ?

Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:47 am

Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:55 am
How ? I had the same problem, but it fixed the problem. Did you turn off the computer completely ? Somehow there is no place on the disk says. Turn the computer completely off and then turn it on again. Do not restart.

Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:01 am

Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:12 am
I don't know. Maybe there is somebody here who knows. I've fixed by doing so. :(

Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:47 am
I hope so. I'd really love to play this game. Thank you for trying to help

Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:52 am
@randompersonguy
Try running in Windows 7 compatibility mode

Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:58 am

Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:01 am
Right-click the program icon, click Properties, and then click the Compatibility tab.
Then Compatibility mode -> Windows 7

Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:05 am

Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:10 am
Run the installer(install.exe) in compatibility mode.

Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:21 am
I don't know what that is. I have to mount the image for anything to come up. I only found one torrent for the game, but maybe it was a bad torrent. I know asking for a download link to the game itself is against the rules, so I can't do that. Maybe explaining what I do step-by-step will help.

First I open Daemon Tools Lite, and mount the BUNNYBLACK2 MDS file. It then starts something called InstLnch.exe, and the Bunny Black 2 install window pops up, with several Japanese options. At the bottom, is says C:(japanese symbol)Program Files(japanese symbol)Bunny2. I click on the topmost option, since none of the other options do anything useful, and I get another popup screen with two options. HDDI(japanese) 3000 M(japanese) and HDDI(japanese) 1800 M(japanese)

No matter which option I choose, I get another pop up message in Japanese, with that yellow triangle warning symbol or whatever it is, so I assume it's an error message.

Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:23 am
After mounting, go to my computer. Right click on BD-ROM Drive -> Open. Then run install.exe in compatibility mode

Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:30 am

Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:40 am
You are welcome. Just about to start the game myself~

Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:45 am

Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:49 am
Oh geez. I hate asking for help so soon after my first problem was only just solved, but there seems to be a problem with saving the game. Upon starting up the game, I get a message saying there's an error with creating a save file or something like that. And when I try to save it in-game, an error message in Japanese pops up.

Other than that, though, everything is working fine so far.

Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:01 am

Last edited by Limlight on Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:07 am

Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next