[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Bunny Black 2 Patch and Issue Reporting - Updated 2/18
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Bunny Black 2 Patch and Issue Reporting - Updated 2/18 
Post Re: Bunny Black 2 Patch and Issue Reporting - Updated 2/2
Still on v1.02.

On visiting Floor 5 of Forzelotte's Shrine right after defeating the first Seraph,
Tojo: "Also Rogius is back."
-I believe it was translated elsewhere as Logius.

Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:35 am
Post Re: Bunny Black 2 Patch and Issue Reporting - Updated 2/2
1.03 broke the targeting system. All skills (Except healing skills) will randomly target anyone, not just limited to allies or enemies.

While it is fun to see Darx's party wipe themselves out using area skills, it is very game-breaking....

Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:23 am
Post Re: Bunny Black 2 Patch and Issue Reporting - Updated 1/30

Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:28 am
Post Re: Bunny Black 2 Patch and Issue Reporting - Updated 2/3
In one of Filliane's dialogue:
"Just went a little overboard with the Darx."
- should be "the overlord", going by the spoken line.

Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:36 am
Post Re: Bunny Black 2 Patch and Issue Reporting - Updated 2/3
Talk between Kozelotte and Forzelotte:
Mommy, you seems unusually happy [.....]

Forzelotte sex scene:
Becuase she knows how badly [.....]

Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:24 pm
Post Re: Bunny Black 2 Patch and Issue Reporting - Updated 2/4
Fix pushed that was keeping an enemy from spawning.

Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:47 pm
Kozelotte to hero Darx:
You´re my daddy, but you´re not Dadddy.

Rakia to Kozelotte:
You`ll make Darx worry if you´re undsteady when [....]

Shia sex scene:
She gives up talking and demads a kiss.

Darx addresses Golan and Tojo who are laughing:
Sound´s like we´re haveing fun.
[you(plural) instead of we ?]

I go to the one directing the invasion forces [...]
[-> got]

Fozelotte sex scene:
She was captured by rebels and her mana taken away.
[-> and had her mana taken]

Last edited by brofalla on Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:43 am

Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:32 am
I'm on the TL 1.03.

Is the G. Maid supposed to double attack by default? She has the tutor skill and a hidden double attack ability?

Because that means that I might want to just run a full party of Darx and 5 maids...

Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:35 pm

Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:46 pm

Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:23 pm
Hello first time i post something here

i think you already answer to this but i've got a little bug while going on the 3rd donjon called flame of valor
i manage to go there 2 times, the minions put a door for the direct access and now each time i try to go there the game crashed (i use the door and triy to go by the previous donjon) i tried to change resolution , start the game on Windows XP mode

My PC runs on Win 8

If you manage to fix this crashed i'll appreciate your answer

My biggest thank in advance

PS (does a subject which contains all the bug frequently seen exist if not i think it will be a good thing to do)

EDIT i disable donjon effect and visual effect and everything work

Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:22 pm
Hi, I have a windows 10 problem where a font gets replaced by this weird pixel/bitmap font. Now I don't know which font it is using so I can't delete it, so I wanted to ask you which font you use when you translated this game, because a lot of the text that is translated these parts?

If I know what fonts should be here I can locate them in the registry and see what font they are set to show instead, thank you.

Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:24 am
I just realized that some unit are not affected by Charm, when I equip Angel Charm some unit don't get the light resistance
I only try it until Rock Hawk, those units which not affected are Fairy, Antman, Kudzu, Beladonna, Gargoyle, Rock Hawk
I just start the game, so I don't know about the other Charm or unit
and sorry I don't know if there is some unit which really not affected by it
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit:
I think I get it now, how the Charm work
I've tried starting a new game using the untranslated version with 100% save game
there is some unit which not affected by certain Charm
sorry for the inconvenience :mrgreen:

oh yeah on the OP video it is written "Dirks party" not Darx

Last edited by Kusogaki on Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:12 am
Dialog after Seraphim 3some:
Panivera: Yeah, and you should order you army at Forze...

Ultinia: I grew up in, I`m force to admit, the countryside.

Big Wall Boss has untranslated text:

Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:33 pm
Need help, just got the game, and patched it, but when i start the game, my mouse cursor keeps moving to the top left corner of my screen, anyone ? i have tried googling this problem so many time and in so many ways. cant get a method that works.

Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:45 pm
i believe this is a bug or something my attack moves and spells that say hit all enemies only single
targeting, and my healing spell that says heal all allies is also only doing single targets

Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:22 am
Hi, first is a screenshot of my problem. As you can see, I have an issue with the textures of the floor of the first dungeon.
Can someone help me solve this please?

Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:06 am

Zelodor, I had this too, you can solve it by turning off 3D effects. They don't do much anyway, and you'll save yourself some trouble later (they cause crashes in some areas).

Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:07 am
I turned off dungeon effects, i don't know if that was the 3D effects you talked about, but it worked out, so it's all good for now. Thank you

Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:40 am
Post Re: Bunny Black 2 Patch and Issue Reporting - Updated 2/9

when you hover your mouse over the trap sign, the explanation about the trap still not translated

Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:54 am
Shortly after Darx's conquest of Paniverna, I saw a mistake or two in this little excerpt (not intentionally of course, but it stuck out for some reason)

"I don't know for sure if she'll going to keep the promise she made when I had her at my mercy, but she seemed extremely proud."

"going" and "to" need to just be dropped from the sentence altogether, making it look like this: "I don't know for sure if she'll keep the promise she made when I had her at my mercy, but she seemed extremely proud."

Also, the innate ability that the generic Angel unit has should be: Diligent, not Dilligent.

Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:49 pm
In the Ashe bonus scene:

"He'd probably die if we threw a desiccant at him, wouldn't we?"

Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:54 pm
I'm going to go through things tonight and since BB3's status is currently leaning more towards "not likely to be in a technically workable state" than "doable" (and my relative apathy towards it), I'm going to move this forum down to the completed area.

I'll still update any important fixes and if someone finds a particularly large cache of errors, get that, but otherwise, I'm ready to move this into maintenance mode.

Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:18 pm

Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next