[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Bunny Black 2 Patch and Issue Reporting - Updated 2/18
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Bunny Black 2 Patch and Issue Reporting - Updated 2/18 
Post Re: Bunny Black 2 Patch and Issue Reporting - Updated 2/9

Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:32 pm
Post Re: Bunny Black 2 Patch and Issue Reporting - Updated 2/9

Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:24 am
Post Re: Bunny Black 2 Patch and Issue Reporting - Updated 2/18
Hi Newbie here when you install a new patch do you replace the files from the old one

Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:38 am

Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:13 am
I don't know if this is a bug or not, but my Omni Knight's discipline level only went up the first time I cleared the game and won't increase again for the second clear. I would have assumed that this is how it's designed or whatever but when I used a 100% save file to see what scenes I was missing the carried over file had a circle level or discipline instead of just the triangle that I have. So it must be possible to increase discipline further, but clearing the game on hard with them in my party didn't do it.

Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:44 pm
just joined here and need a lil help in bunny black 2 how i get out of floor 16 of guidance citadel oo

Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:31 pm
I´m now in ng+ and wanted to ask is it normal that the main scenario stuff isn´t skipped with the skip only read stuff. or is there slightly altered text which prevents the skip already read parts.

Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:42 am
When I start the game, first time, I get to the end of the chat, right after Meryl says "... That imbecile!" the game crashes for me, whether or not I have dungeon and visual effects disabled the game crashes with only a generic windows error message saying that it has stopped working. I run in windows 10 and used the troubleshooter for windows 7 compatibility and the game still crashes. Please help.
Never mind, I managed to fix it, I reinstalled it and it started working, no idea what the original problem was.

Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:12 am
at the Cave of Bueroza 5th Level, where the green mark is - the Tojo with some maids.

After talking to him a few times, I got "She seems busy. I shouldn't bother her."
http://puu.sh/nnHVy/30ecfb3f76.jpg
Wasn't Tojo a male? :P

Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:35 pm
Hey guys.

I just need help in a few things:
1) On the instructions, it says to rename the obj.vfs. But what do I rename it to?
2) The items and names for the demons and skills in the game are all jp, does it relate to 1) or am I just missing a step?

I would really appreciate it for the help. Thanks in advance!

Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:57 pm
is it just me or the map fuction is kinda well.. too small?
I can't even zoom it in any way

--

Edit :
NVM solved

Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:45 pm

Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:54 pm
I have an issue where my minimap isn't displayed completely, and honestly it's really painful to play like this.
I wondered whether there is a known fix for this issue?
When i first entered the Cave of Bueroza it was just like that, it isn't now, and when i enter the second dungeon it's like that again.
Displaying only part of the full map. Is this intended or a bug?

/Edit: I feel like a magician. As soon as I posted this and got back into the game the map started working again

Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:14 pm
hello new guy here does anyone have other solutions for the "mouse moves to the top left as soon as i load up the game" issue? appreciated i dont have controllers connected or something similar

Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:16 pm
Ahh, hello there. So, I got a great idea to translate VN to Russian, but I can't find script files. I used GarBro and found GUI and other.
.txt files in .box archive are... quite strange. There are spaces or dots between letters. So I want you to give me information about how had you translated the game, encoding, and other staff. And I don't understand .box archive hierarchy, how script files are located (order)
Waiting for your answer, Andreyshn.

Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7