[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Front Row ATK
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Front Row ATK 
Post Front Row ATK
i think when i play JP Version some weapon have limit to ATK when the user position is front row.
such as sword .
but after i use ENG patch they can ATK from rear row.
Is it a bug ? or i play in NG+ and they can Attack from Anywhere.
PS.All unit not onlu Dirx

Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:09 am
Post Re: Front Row ATK
Specifically, which units and skills are doing it? Swords for Darx and the units I checked seem to be behaving normally for me.

Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:51 am
All skill that require "Front row" position
i place Darx on rear row but he can use slash to attck enemy. and enemy can use slash too when they at rear row.
(smash and all front row position skill too)

Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:04 am

In other words, melee skills are supposed to work only from first row, but somehow they work anywhere. And you think it's because Aroduc broke it. Right?

Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:13 am
Well, this release has been a trainwreck.

Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:59 am
When it says front row, I think that it means it only hits the enemy front row, not that it can only be used from the front row.

Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:37 am
Sorry, What is trainwreck?
it ok if only me have this problem.
i finish this game already and i want to play 2nd round in ENG patch for the story not focus on gameplay.

http://upic.me/i/js/slashskill.jpg

this skill. when i play JP ver it can ATK when u in front row but when i use patch it can ATK anywhere.
not only my team but enemy too. I think i will become problem when u face yellow enemy that have many swordman.

normally skill that use with sword or melee weapon can ATK only front row
v
v
v

Last edited by anonynous on Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:39 am

Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:40 am
No, I confirmed it. I've uploaded a fix into the quickfix and am writing a post now.

It's complicated and mostly Doddler's fault.

Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:07 am

Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:10 am
Okay so that means all Monster Units that have Smash/Bite or something else will not use it when in second or third row now ?
Like Ambrosia a Healer but she has a Smash Atack , i choosed her because if there is nothing to Heal or she is out of Spells she still can do something and Hit Enemy.
Since she is in 3rd Row with the Fix she will do nothing now ? Same with 2 Dogs ( Bite ) i have in Second Row ?

Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:55 am

Yes, back row casters won't go around punching faces. Which is a good thing.
And yes, fighters won't fight from second row. Because you can't really hit anyone when there are other people between you. Right?

Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:02 am
This is the reason I wish I still had my old save data because on my first playthrough in jp the first chest I opened had a shuriken type that became my main weapon for the rest of the game and set me up a ranged/blade skill build if not for that I would have gone pure mage.

@worldendDominator right that's why I was so fearful of back attack on my first play to the points I just fielded Drax(who I called Darts at the time) alone and put everyone else in the reserves when he ran low on skill uses

Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]