View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 My Questions 
Post My Questions
1. When do we get the quest for Dorothy?

2. Is there any way to end up missing content? I'm at the part where you get the red scroll for making a map. You know, the one where something big happens right after. Anyway, I know for a fact that there are events I haven't done yet and I feel like I missed them somehow.

3. Aroduc, if you're reading this, can you translate just the Scene Recollection part of the wiki? Some of the events are already vague so it's impossible to get them if we can't read how.

Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:04 pm

Post Re: My Questions
2. There is a point of no return, but I can't tell what exactly it is.
3. Which scenes do you need? I've been looking into that.

Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:56 pm
Haha! After hours of playing I finally got all the scenes you can get before the "point of no return". Well, all except the ones for beating Ayaka and Cass several times after setting them free. For some reason I just never see them in dungeons. Oh well..

Anyway if anyone needs help finding scenes I can help now.

Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:27 am
anyone here have a better save file? I only got up to 75% and I'm not one for new game+ >w<

Mind sharing? :D

Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:47 pm
Actually if anyone has a 100% save I'd love one as well. I have 87% CG, 80% Scenes, and 85% Bonus Scenes. Some are just ridiculously gated. Like I have Shia's scenes from 1-13 out of 17 total, but I'm sure the last 4 scenes use the same CG with different dialogue. And I couldn't get those because they just wouldn't trigger no many how many missions I completed or times I rested or cycled through the three main locations at the residential district.

Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:39 am
Collection of save data for almost every VN
http://sagaoz.net/savedata/

Google "sagaoz" + game name in Japanese.

Will overwrite any NG+ data you have.

Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:52 am
Hey thanks a lot!

So...a little off-topic but I was typing the name and I noticed for the first time that バニーブラック sounds like Banii Burakku, which is obviously romanized as Bunny Black. But then I wondered why it used バ (Ba) and not ブ (Bu) for Bunny. And then I realized that Bannii sounds closer to the English pronunciation of "Bunny" than the Japanese pronunciation of Bunnii would, as that would sound like "Boony". I mean, just imagine saying "Bunny" with a really thick Japanese accent.

I think language is fascinating.

Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]