View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:15 pm



Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Some questions 
Author Message
Post Re: Some questions
juunkee wrote:

Kaytwice: He is hard and there is no strat, you must have a good team. The best way to pass him is spells since he has like 40 def and evade as much as possible, if you're getting os you're just dont have enough xp. If you have weak monsters, thats the sign that you need to change and upgrade them (like a fairy, take a nymph already). I saw half of my party die in that battle, and I won just because marialis is op, my nymph and my chimera evade almost every attack.

So update your party, train, and have luck




If both of you still have problems you can still cheat to gain skill points and money (stuff and command points by reinvestment)


Thanks, it helped. I'am now at the last boss.. but its really unfair that he can attack up to 4 times ._.

So.. how exactly can i cheat?


Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:31 pm
Profile
User avatar

Location: Russia
Post Re: Some questions
randompersonguy wrote:
Unfortunately, I'm lost again. I've just beaten that fire angel person whatshername, and gotten the new character on my roster and all that. But now, again, I have no idea where I'm supposed to go. It gives me no indication for my next goal, and there's no new dungeons at the hall of doors. Is there an english walkthrough anywhere? I know there's a sort-of walkthough in Japanese out there, but even with google translate I can't make any sense out of it at all so that's no help.

Return to Baldaquin Plaza, there are more doors you can open now - ones with red locks, I think.


Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:07 am
Profile
Post Re: Some questions
Is bunny black 3 only 64 bit?


Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:40 am
Profile
Post Re: Some questions
What Junkheap Bone does?


Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:54 am
Profile
User avatar

Location: Russia
Post Re: Some questions
blobz wrote:
What Junkheap Bone does?

Wiki says something like "you can randomly encounter 5 Junkheaps".


Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:15 am
Profile
Post Re: Some questions
worldendDominator wrote:
randompersonguy wrote:
Unfortunately, I'm lost again. I've just beaten that fire angel person whatshername, and gotten the new character on my roster and all that. But now, again, I have no idea where I'm supposed to go. It gives me no indication for my next goal, and there's no new dungeons at the hall of doors. Is there an english walkthrough anywhere? I know there's a sort-of walkthough in Japanese out there, but even with google translate I can't make any sense out of it at all so that's no help.

Return to Baldaquin Plaza, there are more doors you can open now - ones with red locks, I think.

I am stuck in the same place but I can't open any doors.


Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:47 am
Profile
User avatar

Location: Russia
Post Re: Some questions
Awaka wrote:
I am stuck in the same place but I can't open any doors.

Next dungeon's entrance is here:
Image


Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:56 am
Profile
Post Re: Some questions
worldendDominator wrote:
Awaka wrote:
I am stuck in the same place but I can't open any doors.

Next dungeon's entrance is here:
Image

Can't open the red doors unless I have to enter from the top right stairs. Shouldn't i have received the red key after beating the boss in the flame of valor?


Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:19 am
Profile
User avatar

Location: Russia
Post Re: Some questions
Now I remember - I got that key from Dorothy when I approached one of locked doors. You may need to watch a few events with her beforehand.


Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:23 am
Profile
Post Re: Some questions
worldendDominator wrote:
Now I remember - I got that key from Dorothy when I approached one of locked doors. You may need to watch a few events with her beforehand.

This helped. I was really behind the prisons events. Thank you.


Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:47 am
Profile
Post Re: Some questions
I'll keep searching around since that's all I can do, but I've never been anywhere called Baldaquin Plaza. It's not on the list of areas in the hall of doors, either. Looking at that map, I've definitely never come across it yet.

Either way, thank you for taking the time to help and not getting upset at so many questions. Haha.


Edit: I've found the Plaza. Apparently, last time I went through here I somehow found the exact path to the stairs I needed to take up to the next area, without so much as a misstep, so the area was left almost completely unexplored.


Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:50 am
Profile
Post Re: Some questions
I'm still at the beginning, and the angels did their invasion. I'm pretty much stuck not knowing what to do/go since the patrol guy says I can't go to the next level and I think I did every scene at the home. I also found the wandering angel team. If anyone knows or it bugged out and i'll need to restart.

Image


Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:49 am
Profile
Post Re: Some questions
mrtakeiteasy wrote:
I'm still at the beginning, and the angels did their invasion. I'm pretty much stuck not knowing what to do/go since the patrol guy says I can't go to the next level and I think I did every scene at the home. I also found the wandering angel team. If anyone knows or it bugged out and i'll need to restart.


Let's see... it looks like you're past the "beginning" section where you just have to reach Tojo and then leave. So there's actually two angel squads you have to capture. After you capture the first one, the dialogue says they have a map with them about meeting up with the rest of their group, and another squad spawns down near the bottom left of the map. You have to capture that squad as well, then return to the shrine to advance.


Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:56 am
Profile
User avatar

Location: Russia
Post Re: Some questions
I'm around level 30 and I'm trying to find a good slasher with some magic ability, preferably with something other than fire or dark magic (I already have those).
First I tried Loams (since she had a lightning attack in BB1), but she doesn't get any magic whatsoever (I raised her to level 20).
Now I'm trying Blackbird, but her slashing skills are pretty bad and she can't learn others.
Any help there?


Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:42 am
Profile
Post Re: Some questions
Do you have access to Miss Horns and G. Maids? Miss Horns are pretty strong, have some slashing attacks and a lot of magic options. Their Innate is also great. G. Maid have access to, like.. everything. At least it seems that way so far.


Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:53 am
Profile
User avatar

Location: Russia
Post Re: Some questions
Good, I will try out Miss Horn.


Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:08 am
Profile
Post Re: Some questions
Nephirin wrote:
mrtakeiteasy wrote:
I'm still at the beginning, and the angels did their invasion. I'm pretty much stuck not knowing what to do/go since the patrol guy says I can't go to the next level and I think I did every scene at the home. I also found the wandering angel team. If anyone knows or it bugged out and i'll need to restart.


Let's see... it looks like you're past the "beginning" section where you just have to reach Tojo and then leave. So there's actually two angel squads you have to capture. After you capture the first one, the dialogue says they have a map with them about meeting up with the rest of their group, and another squad spawns down near the bottom left of the map. You have to capture that squad as well, then return to the shrine to advance.


Thanks Nephirin, I was wandering every floor wondering what to do since I couldn't find anything :)


Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:07 am
Profile
Post Re: Some questions
Guys, I have a problem. I am stuck at 9th level after I capture Firiane, I go back to the prison and obviously Darx rapes her but nothing important happens... Have I missed something?


Last edited by Pociumba on Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.



Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:27 am
Profile
Post Re: Some questions
Pociumba wrote:
Guys, I have a problem. I am stuck at 9th level after I capture Firiane, I go back to the prison and obviously Drax rapes her but nothing important happens... Have I missed something?

After you capture Firi you need to continue searching that dungeon, if I recall correctly there's 3 special fights.
Sub-commander (Firiane) -> Angel Squad -> Commander.


Anyone know at what point Liz and Maki join you if you've played BB1?
I have no idea how to 'import' the save, so I've just been throwing files around then playing the game with no success. It's a bit frustrating.
Edit: Nevermind, found the issue. Seems BB1 needs to have been properly installed on the computer, I was using a backup of my original files from my last computer which has since kicked the bucket.


Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:18 am
Profile
Post Re: Some questions
apparently, I can't install bunny black (the first one).
When I try, here is what's said.
Can anyone help me in some way or another please?


Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:33 am
Profile
User avatar

Location: Russia
Post Re: Some questions
Zelodor, install it into a different folder. Program Files is write-protected or something, so the installation thinks you have no disk space available.


Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:41 am
Profile
Post Re: Some questions
worldendDominator wrote:
Zelodor, install it into a different folder. Program Files is write-protected or something, so the installation thinks you have no disk space available.


Thank you, it worked perfectly fine


Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:19 am
Profile
Post Re: Some questions
Buzzcutt wrote:
Pociumba wrote:
Guys, I have a problem. I am stuck at 9th level after I capture Firiane, I go back to the prison and obviously Drax rapes her but nothing important happens... Have I missed something?

After you capture Firi you need to continue searching that dungeon, if I recall correctly there's 3 special fights.
Sub-commander (Firiane) -> Angel Squad -> Commander.


Anyone know at what point Liz and Maki join you if you've played BB1?
I have no idea how to 'import' the save, so I've just been throwing files around then playing the game with no success. It's a bit frustrating.
Edit: Nevermind, found the issue. Seems BB1 needs to have been properly installed on the computer, I was using a backup of my original files from my last computer which has since kicked the bucket.

I spent an hour searching for them but I found nothing... Thanks for help anyway.


Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:49 am
Profile
Post Re: Some questions
I have several question:
1) I'm trying to go to Gate of Guidance before going to Path of Light, stuck on 2F because I can't find the stairs. Will it unlock later on?
Image
2) Looks like Snake Tamer's Soothing skill is not working, can anyone confirm this?
3) Does magic attack power depends on Atk? Or can only be increased by equip? Or the damage formula gimped? Since conflagration still do same pathethic damage it has on the beginning of the game. Even with 4x Army Flag

EDIT: looks like Soothing is working, 1 SP/turn. My bad


Last edited by Sundae on Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:52 am, edited 2 times in total.



Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:09 am
Profile
User avatar

Location: Russia
Post Re: Some questions
1) There's a door east of starting location, you can see it on the minimap.

3) Magic damage probably doesn't depend on attack, since pure casters at high level still have low attack.


Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:38 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.