View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Some questions 
Post Re: Some questions
. . . how stupid of me to miss that x_x

about the magic damage, wouldn't that make magic hard to use for average non-boss dungeoneering? SP-wise, magic spells are more costly than physical ranged AoE (Barrage/Hailstorm/Arrow Storm). The differences in skill power is compensated with atk, making your party more long-lasting than depending on magic spells.
And pure caster units usually lacking Mana Ball (0 SP), making them burn SP really fast. Am I missing something?

Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:31 pm
I have some question about how the battle system work:
1. How speed determine the attack sequence? sometimes my party get later attack than enemies with lower speed
2. Even with 0 eva enemies still can "miss" my attack, I thought with 0 eva my attack should be never miss

and about party member
3. Beside fairy and nymph is there another healer?
4. How to get berserker and g. maid?

Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:58 pm
I need help!
OK so 1) in the instructions, it said to rename obj.vfs. To what do I rename it to exactly? And 2), all the names in the menu for characters, skills, items, etc. are all jap. Does this relate to my first problem or am I missing a step. Would appreciate it all the help. Thanks in advance!

Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:29 pm
got some questions about BB1
1)What Carries over in NG+ iv just completed game and reloaded last save to increase my monster slots inheritance but does anything else carry over (monster unlocks, adventurer kill counts, money, items, ) thanks in advanced

2)are there Rewards for Beating the dragon and demon nests besides the inheritance slots

Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8