[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Some questions
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Some questions 
Post Some questions
1. Some maps has X mark on the ground, like the X mark treasure, what does it do ?
2. In the beginning they said that the MC can make some adventures into the slaves, does it mean all adventures or only some important characters ?
3. Seriously, only 1 armor can be equipped and it's kind of stupid. Cant equip both Armor, shoes and header.
4. Appraiser skill said "Items may break during identifaction", so this skill is using on enemy characters or items ?

Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:09 pm
Post Re: Some questions
3. The "Full Body Equipment" takes up all your equipment slots, except accessory, maybe. You want the "Body Equipment", so you can equip gloves, shoes, and a helmet as well.

Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:33 pm

1. There are quests that require you to reach the X mark.
2. There are story-related captures (in fact, the first story quest gives you one).
Also, every type of generic female adventurer (i.e. Fighter, Rogue, etc.) can be captured when you defeat a certain number of that type. After Darx moves into a new house, a Prison menu is available; you can H captured girls here. There are 14 types total, most have 1 scene, but some have 2 or 3. As far as I can tell, there is no indication when you capture someone, just check the prison from time to time.
3. "Full armor" takes several slots, probably all except accessory and shield.
4. It's for items. Broken items can be repaired in the shop, but that's never worth it if you're going to sell them.

Last edited by worldendDominator on Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:49 pm
Thanks guy for the answers.

Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:55 pm
I have a question, too.
When I activate the cloak-skill I can cast it on a partymember, but enemy still attacking me on the map?
Is the cloak-skill for something other or do I make something wrong?

Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:59 pm
I believe cloak just makes it so the enemies don't actively chase after you so its easier to dodge around them.

Does anyone know how to trigger events with the plant girl named Juujuu? I've met her right at end game, and her last two events are all I have left before I have every scene but nothing I've tried has triggered anything.

Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:36 pm

Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:54 pm
1 more question, is there any quicksave button ?

Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:06 pm
A quick question myself. How many ranks are there in the game? Dungeon midboss right now and wondering how much more renown I need to get.

Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:44 pm
Is there a list of skills and their prerequisites anywhere? As fun as it is to grope around blindly, I'd rather have an idea of what skills to take.

Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:56 pm
worldend, Thanks for the idea, I guess I've been focusing on human kills for captures to much so now I need to go and farm jobs in the thicket.

For the ranks, I'm Dungeon Boss at 8000 renown, and nothing happens at this rank other then some more command, so I believe midboss is high enough to trigger anything you might want.

Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:18 pm
Figured I'd post a question myself.
What are the different elements strong/weak against?

Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:42 pm

Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:04 pm
Thanks Aroduc.
Now for a follow up question.
I attempted to use a ice blade and a fire shield for the fire area, thinking i would wreck every enemy in it.
However when I did so, I did less than half the damage I would with a non elemental weapon.
Does weapon attribute decide non magical damage (for darx) or does the element on the info card decide it?

Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:10 am

Do you get the benefit of black and white slimes' specials (critical rate down and XP up) if they're put in reserve?
Most other specials are obvious in this regard, but those two are gray area for me.

Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:06 am
You have it backward. Fire beats ice. Wind beats fire.

Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:35 pm
1. How to complete the Decevie job? http://puu.sh/h3t3p/f6802cd4da.jpg
I have maped the entire arena (was one X there), beat enemies severals times but I don't know how to do this qust. During the battle I also don't see any additional option to "spread misinformation"

2. How much Quick Learner gives bonus exp? I guess it's worth maxing it early?

3. Does the Master of Magic (strenghten the magic attack) also increase the power of healing spells?

4. Is it worth spending points on strenghten armor parts skills?

5. Does all skills have a cap of 10 lvl?

6. Is there a level cap?

7. What is about this little circle filling up with flower petals at the beginning of each dungeon visit? http://puu.sh/h3toj/856e38999e.jpg

Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:06 am

Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:21 am

1. When you enter a fight with adventures, there will be a new action (a speech bubble with gibberish). You need to use it in 10 fights. You don't need to leave them alive or anything, just use the action and then fight as usual.
2. There are better ways to spend skill points. It isn't hard to get XP, anyway.
3. Maybe, if Int is also added to healing spells. You can test it - get an Int-boosting item and try healing with and without it.
4. Same as 2. It's easy to get high End anyway.
5. No, some have 5 and some have 20. It's listed on the skill info tab.
6. 99, AFAIK.
7. Probably just loading. I noticed the game lags slightly during that.

Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:19 am

How do you put skills into main combat menu (above skillls/items/etc. buttons)? I saw some screenshots with that, but can't find a way to do it myself.

Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:48 am
can someone tell me how to upgrade/change darx's room? still with the first room and saw some screenshots that show different darx's room.
currently rank floor midboss.
(sorry for my bad english)

Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:00 pm

First upgrade is after second story mission (about Meryl). I think next one is tied to renown rank.

Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:05 pm

Last edited by Cupret on Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:13 pm
What is the "box of light" accessory supposed to do?
Description makes me think that it's like the rock hawks passive or the hawk feather, but i don't really notice any difference when i equip it.

Also, where might I find some of the better equipment?
Best I've found so far is the "demon sword" and "dark sword" for example.
Though I haven't really checked drops from the "shrine of the overlord" area...

Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:42 pm
1. Do i need to level up the type of demon girl in army like Nymph, Tifur, ... etc to have their Hscene ?
2. Already mini boss Berserk ... (Shrine Maiden type, sorry, dont remember her name), after that i meet her again as an adventure and defeat her, but after that no Hscene at all. Is that normal ?

Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 179 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next