[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Some questions
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Some questions 
Post Re: Some questions

Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:10 am
Non-related game question. How long did it take for Aroduc to complete translate this VN (not include the fix patch) ?

Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:17 am
Are the capture of prisoners based on Drax level?

On the wiki it says something about the capture mechanics but I have no idea how it works.

Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:54 am

You get prisoner scenes for every 40 of that type that you kill. All kills count, both by Darx and by other party members.
You can recruit them (except village girl) if you kill either 40 more after their last scene or 160 total (don't know which). You have to get fighter, rogue and wizard first; after you get those 3, every 3 levels you'll get another whose requirement (# of kills) you've fulfilled.
At least that's what I've gathered from 4chan.

Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:55 am

Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:24 pm

Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:49 am

Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:52 am

Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:26 am

I think enemy types are more or less random. Den of Malevolence spawns a lot of adventurers in general, so it may be a good place to grind.
Although "kill X females of type Y" kind of quests may (or may not) spawn that type more often.

Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:05 am
Is the 40(160?) number of kills total for all levels?

So that if I endlessly grind without getting xp I should unlock them all?

On another apropos Bueroza level 11+ seems perfect for grinding female adventurers I even get 3 mages sometimes.

Also cursed items are a lifesaver! at 1 hp you can throw an AOE and still die with Drax so no XP.

Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:40 am
I don't recall getting to Aleshia's castle (I played BB a very long time ago, and got like 60% completed events). Is there some form of requirements to get to her castle?

Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:06 am

Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:37 pm
Few things I wanted to ask:

1) Is there any limit for renown? And what's the highest rank you can obtain. (Finished the game with Dungeon Midboss for my 1st time)
2) I'm missing cg: 116-130 (I assume it's event with Forzelotte),263-270, 273-274 (I think it's this trip to the surface which I didn't saw) and 397-402. Can you please tell me how do I get theese?
3) Is the NG+ only for challenging yourself on harder difficulty? Or does it have some extra events?

Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:38 pm

1) Highest rank (king) requires 30000 renown.
2) Which scenes (in the list) are missing?
3) In NG+, a new special recruit is available, and that's it pretty much.

Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:41 pm

Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:53 am

Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:50 am
Post May seem like a bloody stupid question but how do i install
Got the game recently and am trying to install it so that i can install the english patch and begin playing but every time i have tried to install this game, a message pops up stopping me from installing it.

I got the game, clicked the top left button assuming that was the install button. Got two options. Tried both and the message on the right pops up and i have no clue what is wrong. If its the copy of the game i have which is the problem, could you link me to a place where i can get a new copy. If its not my copy of the game, do let me know. I really really want to play this game.

Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:43 pm

Brontanius, it says you don't have enough disk space; apparently, it happens pretty often on newer operating systems. Use XP compatibility mode (or whatever it's called). Try installing it somewhere that isn't your system drive.
Oh, and put large images under spoiler tags. Or better, crop it to only include the message window.

Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:57 pm
This is all that ran through my head when i read what you said. Even then did what you said and it works now.(i have a 2 TB hard drive on my pc with over a TB free space)

*edit* Figured out what was wrong with installing the patch which was my next problem. Apparently the file that i can download from the thread is broken or something. Winzip only extracts part of the file because it contains invalid or missing data. 7zip also says its broken -_-

Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:06 pm
I demand that you post a picture of your desktop image. Thank you in advance.

Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:45 pm
Do you know where or how I can meet Cas again after her release event? Because I never met her whenever I roaming around dungeon
And are there any limitations/conditions for meeting her like renown or story progress? This might be same question for other female boss that require to be defeated first to get their H scene

Last edited by Kusogaki on Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:24 am

Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:55 am
So I've cleared out all the Cass events, but I've yet to ever run into Ayaka again ever since doing her quest. Does anyone know if she pops up more often in certain dungeons compared to others?

Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:19 pm
managed to get the game working but got a few questions about this game.

1. Is is actually possible to go to the surface? There is a hint stating that you should pay a visit to the surface and early on when talking to meryl, you ask permission to go to the surface and she says you can but don't go to far from the dungeon.

2.How do you get the events with the succubus katarina(or whatever her name is) to happen?. I got a scene where she said that she might take a bite of me but i proceeded through the game, got kingship and completed the game, I never saw her again after that scene.

3. How does the prison system work?. I got a few H-Scenes from it but still don't understand how i did.

4. Are the events with Ayaka(the shrine maiden beserker) as random as cass's? You beat her a few times in the dungeon to get a new scene or is it different from Cass?

*edit* 5. Is there any way to meet the other 2 overseer class characters?(juju and someone else). When you meet golan and tojo for the first time, their names get mentioned but i never encountered them before in my last playthrough.

*edit 2* 6. How exactly do you go about doing the defence type mission? All it says is punish the intruders and that a group has gotten into a room they aren't supposed to but i honestly have no clue what to do. Do i just keep killing groups of adventurers or?

Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:58 pm
1) After freeing Aleishia but before taking mission with 14th floor Darx will say he's worried about sth and want to go to the surface. After this you can visit city few times to gain events with princess and her maids.
2) Dunno what was the trigger. I was just walking through dungeon (Den of Malevolence i think) and she ambushed me, which of course lead to totally making her your woman.
3) You need to deafeat a lot of women adventurers, not sure if Darx need to make finishing blow or not. They have 1-3 scene, depends on class.
4) Exactly. You need to find her in dungeon and defeat 2 or 3 times just like Cass.
5) Noone said that but in my opinion Juju is Overseer for Overgrown Thicket, cause she appears after you do some quests at this dungeon. Just map each floor and you should see her event. As for Regan (if I remember correctly) - the 5th Overseer....I don't know how to find him/her.
6) I did once that mission for Golan. You just stay in room where you start, there are 4 paths in every direction and adventurers will come to you. Every time they get close - game will warn you. You need to kill them before they reach center of this room. After some time you will get mission clear.

Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next