[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Bunny Black 1 Patch and Issue Report Thread
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Bunny Black 1 Patch and Issue Report Thread 
Post Re: Bunny Black 1 Issue Report Thread
Is there any way to fix this font issue?

Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:46 pm
Is Max hp is 999 because when I put the point on lively until level 20 and I was LV80 it stop at 999?

Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:43 am
yes, max hp is 999

Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:16 am
Bug: In the New game+, the Companions which are carried from previous game, their names are not in english.

Link image: http://i.imgur.com/HkuWOjW.png

Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:05 pm

Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:55 pm
Sr, my bad, using full cg save file from sagaoz and forgot, no wonder why my NG+ char got japanese game =.=.

Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:09 am
Keep trying to install the english patch but whenever i do, a problem keeps arising and i don't know how to fix it.

1. winzip and 7zip both say that the eng patch has invalid/broken files or is missing data. As such the eng patch itself doesn't extract/install properly. Since it doesn't install properly, the game itself doesn't work anymore and i cant play it, even in Japanese.

How do i fix this?

Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:36 am
How does the capturing work? I can't seem to capture any...

Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:20 pm

Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:38 pm
First of all, thank you for the translation.

I have problem when the game change picture it will blink as shown in picture.

Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:20 am
first, thanks for the translation

i have an issue for after it states that darx the minion has been born and the screen goes black. the game just stops right there and wont go any further. anyone else having this issue?

Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:18 pm
1) Interface: on the "Hire party" screen, the LV column is actually showing Cost. Or the Cost column is labeled LV.
2) Technical: for some reason using arrow keys to move is only possible when the mouse cursor is inside the game window. I don't know why, how this works, or how deeply hardcoded it is, but maybe it's possible to fix? Because it feels strange to deliberately move mouse inside the window frame just to be able to use keyboard.

Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:54 am

Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:35 pm
Hey, can u help me?
ive downloaded and installed the game. Then i put the English patch 1.20, in my game folder (Local D).
when i tried to install the patch, in the middle of installation, the english patch has stopped?
ive read all issues in this room, but i dont found like mine,
pls help me, i wanna play this game so badly
thx,

Wed May 20, 2015 5:44 am
Ahhh, so this is.
sry my bad, my game now is worked.
the patch has stopped cause my antivirus is on, but idk whats the matter, lol
well, thx

Wed May 20, 2015 5:55 am

Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:32 pm

It's probably too late to report, but one elimination mission says "Defeat 5 shrine maidens" but you actually need priestesses.

Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:33 am
Hi. First I'd like to say thank you for all the hard work translating this as well as ongoing bug fixes and such.

So, I just downloaded the 1.2 patch but i couldn't install it. I keep getting the same message no matter what I try.

"Bunny Black could not be located. Please make sure this file is located in Bunny Black's install directory."

Wasn't my anti-virus, tried turning them off but nothing. In the end I just copied the save files, uninstalled the game, reinstalled it, then applied the 1.2 patch. But now I get this message a lot. I've noticed it appears after saving, entering a dungeon, and after fights so far.

What does the error say? Is it something I should be concerned about?

EDIT: Just realized what the error was. I can't save my game any more.

Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:12 pm
Hi!!
Thanks you for your hard work :D

I came across a weird bug (or I think it´s a bug) If I go back to a previous save (after I´ve beaten the game) I can´t use any of my old attacks:
http://i.imgur.com/D5VrA9c.png
however other powers I can still use like:
http://i.imgur.com/D5VrA9c.png

Thank you for your time and I apologize if I´ve wasted it with a fake bug

Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:32 pm
when i first downloaded the game yesterday and use the first patch and quick fix it worked til after the washing dishes scene then it crashed i reinstalled with the patch and quickfix an it instantly crashed then i reinstalled again with new patch and quick fix instant crash once more please help ...
edit well i tried reinstalling again straight off game crashed so somethin else is wrong i don't even know
edit 2 and my local is jap been that way for a few years so i guess its something on my end or idk

Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:52 am

Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:59 am
Hello everyone and thank you for the translation of this game.
I would like ask if anyone can help me with a problem I am having since I switched from Windows 7 to Windows 10; Windows 7 with the game worked perfectly but now, when active the full screen in the game options, the game continues to work in window mode; I tried to run it in compatibility mode with Windows 7 and with administrator privileges, but there was no improvement.
Someone would a solution or at least some ideas to try to fix this issue?

Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:21 am
i found a way to fix fullscreen i posted it in the other thread.

Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:39 pm
Hello All i have a issue the game don't want to install

some help will be nice thanks a lot

Enli

Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:04 am

It says you don't have enough free space. This may also be because you're installing into Program Files which is a protected folder.

Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next