[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Bunny Black 1 Patch and Issue Report Thread
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Bunny Black 1 Patch and Issue Report Thread 
Post Re: Bunny Black 1 Issue Report Thread
The Map Scroll that was meant to function like the Orient ability is broken with the latest patch.

Not sure if it is because I am using an old save.

The Red String and Teleport String item does not seem useable.

Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:26 pm
Elimination missions targeting female Priests mistakenly list Shrine Maidens as the target. That is, the mission details specify Shrine Maidens, but the fulfillment condition is actually the elimination of female priests. Elimination Request from Golan: Cave of Beuroza B9F, I have save states if needed.

Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:33 pm
Not sure if this is an issue from the translation or an actual game mechanic, but it seemed odd so I'll report it. Samurai adventurers can hit any row of my party with their melee attacks. Which is kind of horrible given that they're the most damaging common melee adventurer type and spellcasters are squishy by nature.

Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:13 pm

Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:20 pm
DinX is correct. Samurai have not one, but two ranged attacks. They are able to attack any row.

Shrine Maiden/Priestess thing confirmed/fixed.
Ninja girl numbers fixed (and others eyeball verified).
Load message fixed.

Upload a save with the teleport items and I'll take a look. All those items are just described as "Item" (in English), whether held or not, but part of their definition may need to be changed too since it calls specific other spells.

Not sure the orienteering thing though. I don't see any reason that'd be affected one way or the other. The only unusual thing about it is that it's in the middle of a bunch of generic treasure/junk items.

I'll update the fix after whatever's done with that.

Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:00 pm
Here is the save with the map and some teleport strings

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/102 ... y_save.zip

I'm also wondering if ambushing shoes have any effect like the ambushing skill.

Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:23 am
The issue with the map scroll is that I translated the relevant skill ID and I shouldn't have.

The issue with the teleport strings is that I didn't translate the relevant skill ID and I should have.
This affected the candle items too.
Edit: Belay that. That's NOT supposed to be translated for candles, despite being in the same item definition slot. I... give up.

Eesh.

Fun side fact that I discovered!

The regular bell item gives you the passive 移動力 skill, which does not exist at all in the skills list.

Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:11 pm
And new quick fix covering the issues mentioned in the threeish posts above.
patches/BB_Quickfix1_21.rar

If you have a map scroll in your inventory, you'll need to make it refresh itself by dumping it in storage and pulling it back out though.

...Hopefully starting to run out of bugs...

Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:35 pm

Apparently kills by your party members count for capturing generic adventures, but the dialogue with Rakia in the beginning says otherwise.

Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:01 am
Just a small question, how long did it take for you to complete translate this Bunny Black 1 (not incluse the fix patch) ?

Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:21 pm
Both the Devil's Gate and Dragon Nest dungeons have 地下 Written as part of the floor number in the tool-tip seen from the save/load menu.

ex: Level 80 Dungeon Midboss @ Devil's Gate 地下7F

Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:13 pm
Not sure if this is a translation issue or not but after getting the Warp spell up to lvl 5 I am not seeing the option to learn Teleport. Is there another requirement I need to get before learning this spell?

This is after installing the quick fix 1.21.

Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:16 pm
Not sure if this is a compatiblity issue between bunny black and windows 8 or between the translation and windows 8 or maybe its the graphics cards etc. etc. but whenever the image changes the window flickers. Like so http://i.imgur.com/svl03QN.png?1

any ideas?

Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:42 pm
Can't edit my previous post but thought I would share that you must be 10th level to learn teleport so there is no issue with the translation affecting it.

Thanks for work on this Aroduc!

Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:38 am
Job name: Eliminate in the Garden Lair
Place: Garden Lair B1F
Task: Elimination
Defeat 5 female professors.
http://a.pomf.se/nfmlqi.jpg

The quest got completed when I defeaded 5 female Students

Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:32 pm

Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:11 pm

"Completed quest" (達成) mark in save/load screens is not translated.

Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:38 am
Hello. I just have finished the game yesterday but there were some problems you've mentioned before like the door on 14th floor or meele units hitting from back row. I didn't get 100% events so I want to play once more but this time I downloaded your quick fix 1.21. And some things like meele units or typos you've found are fixed but now I can't see myself on the minimap (the arrow disappeared) which is kinda frustrating.

Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:23 pm

Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:26 pm

In hiring list, third column is named "Lv" but it's actually hiring cost. Although looks like the header is shared between all 3 party screens, so... How did that even work in Japanese version?

Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:19 am
Is it me or is capturing prisoners bugged?

It was working when I reached level 72,75,78 but the next one at 81 stopped working.

I had plenty of adventurers to select from at 78 when reloading and going to Rakia.

Does every 3 levels reset the 40 already captured?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/102 ... ny.sav.zip

Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:23 am

Wall event in the bar:
"But intruders look at me like a human women (...)" - should be "woman".

Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:16 am

Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:48 am

Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:02 am

Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next