[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Bunny Black 1 Patch and Issue Report Thread
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Bunny Black 1 Patch and Issue Report Thread 
Post Re: Bunny Black 1 Issue Report Thread
but when i try in other folder i told me the same

Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:22 am

Do you actually have enough free space on C?

Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:25 am
Yes i have a lot

Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:28 am
i got the install in :D
i try all the patch and fix
Thanks for your concern

Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:35 am
well the game was working but then suddenly my sound broke and the bgm wouldn't play so i copy my save file and reinstalled now i'm having the same problem with each tie it reached the title screen the game crashes i seriously don't know what to do some how before i had figure it out but i don't remember now so my game crashes whenever the title screen tries to come up and i'm not sure why maybe my copy of the game is broken should i get a new one?

Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:56 am
I have a weird bug. When I start the game the text is all blurred:

I use windows 7 and this happen both in window and fullscreen mode. Any ideas?

Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:07 am
Try troubleshooting compatibility (Right click the .exe)

Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:22 am
Can anyone tell me how to install the 1.2 patch?
Keeps telling me that it cannot find it.

I place it inside the installation folder, out of the C:/ Drive.
I'm getting a bit mental because of this and started to question my intelligence.
I decided to place the quick fix instead skipping the 1.2 patch.
Nothing seems wrong but I bet it will do something crazy unless I can get the 1.2 patch to work.

Can anyone tell me the password to extract that patch and instead just overwrite.

Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:49 am
Post Re: Bunny Black 1 Patch and Issue Report Thread
hey can anyone tell me how to get past the installation as I keep getting the error that enli posted about.

Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:16 pm
I am "reposting" since my previous post had the wrong link and hope ppl can help me this time with the proper link

I came across a weird bug (or I think it´s a bug) after I've beaten the game I can´t use any attacks:
It only happens in the game where I use the units from previous save, If I start a new game I can use the skills without problem

Thank you for your time

Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:43 pm

Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:49 pm
Ahh, hello there. So, I got a great idea to translate VN to Russian, but I can't find script files. I used GarBro and found GUI and other.
.txt files in .box archive are... quite strange. There are spaces or dots between letters. So I want you to give me information about how had you translated the game, encoding, and other staff. And I don't understand .box archive hierarchy, how script files are located (order)
Waiting for your answer, Andreyshn.

Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6