[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Walkthrought?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Walkthrought? 
Post Walkthrought?
Anyone know a good walkthrought for this game?

Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:27 am
Post Re: Walkthrought?
http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/928165-duel- ... faqs/38264

Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:44 am
Believe me I tried do Rico route 2 times with that walkthrought I end up twice in Bad ending.

Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:10 pm
I know this sounds rather simple but are you aware of the forced route order?

(Aroduc has this up while testing but he must've deleted it while cleaning up as I can't find his post about it)
For the uninitiated the enforced route order is as follows:

Berio and Kaede routes only are available at start (Along with MiaC which is the bad end you are getting)
Rico and Nanashi are available after clearing atleast 1 of the above
Lily route unlocked after all the above are cleared
MiaB -> Clear Lily
MiaA -> Clear MiaB
Harem/Crea -> Clear MiaA

Just making sure you aren't trying to get Rico on your first try because that simply won't happen period.

Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:37 pm
Thanks it's took me a bit of time that I couldn't see Rico at all in chapter 8 so I figure out something was odd.
No I didn't exacly know these forced routes.

I guess I do Berio first.
If I knew it would be like this I wouldn't get that stupid bad ends all the time.
So they forced up these routes just becuase they want people waste time for they favorite heroines.

I want to do Rico route and Lily route.

Can you also do this for Destiny?
I read somewhere that you can only do Harem with Justice, is that true?

Well, this walkthrought doesn't say anything for Mia route.

http://www.foolmaker.net/game/t/duelsavior.html

Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:08 pm
Figured that was the case as soon as you mentioned Rico.

Honestly a walkthrough shouldn't be need for anything besides Harem route as balancing love points and selecting the right choices in said events is slightly annoying to get a persons specific route, pick them during free choice and always win the fight against them and you should be able to get their route as long as you already cleared the necessary heroines.

Harem route is Justice only
Crea is Destiny only (It is the same as harem except you lose the H-scenes and get Crea in exchange)

But the great thing about this patch is clearing a heroine in justice is the same as clearing them for destiny

e.g. you can go Kaede Justice -> Rico Destiny -> Berio Destiny -> ... -> MiaA Justice -> Harem -> Crea

So you don't have to play all of Destiny to simply unlock Crea's route it'll be there as soon as you are done either MiaA Justice or MiA Destiny.

Also fair warning, Rico while one of the few likable heroines, has a subpar route, not as bad as Berio's, but its more centered on future routes than on Rico herself.

Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:53 pm
Yeah!

I know it shouldn't be that difficult to get to heroine you want if you just follow her path, but if I knew about forced route early it's probably would not be like this.
I already start with Berio Justice so I guess I go with that first and see if I can clear it.

Thank you for all your help!

Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:28 am
I'm done now and will go to sleep.

Finish Berio, Rico and Kaede routes.

What should I choose next?

Can I play Lily route after this?

Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:34 pm
Nanashi needs to be cleared before attempting Lily as Lily requires all previous heroines cleared before she is unlocked.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:54 pm
The walkthrough provided from herkz works perfectly fine for justice but right now I'm having troubles getting the crea route.
I tried following the harem guide but I think it doesn't work for the destiny version.

Could someone help me out a little with a save for crea (ch.8 save would be perfect) or a guide how to get it?

Edit: Sorry I'm an idiot, Aroduc already explained how to get crea in the faq thread

Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:43 am
Just finished the game but i'm missing the replay, it is located before the last one anyone know where i can get it?

Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:08 am
Completed Nanashi & Lily Routes now.

Best routes so far is follow 1st Lily, Nanashi, Rico, Kaede and last Berio

Now I will try focus at Mia route and go for Crea after.

Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:19 pm

Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:57 pm
Now I'm doing Mia true route end but when I went against the god the screen become white :(

WTF!?

Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:59 pm
Ghosts in the machine rerun from your last save and use the skip function that should solve it.

Alternatively you can fight him blind and be "Godlike".

Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:03 pm
Yeah I'm done here, not bad true ending but still I would prefer it were somewhere else than Mia.
I actually like Lily route more than Mia even thought it's a big plot hole.
No one become Messiah there.

The Final Boss (God) were easy too lol

Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:24 pm
Be happy then, Mia isn't the true true end you have yet to do the last route in this game (read: the best in the game), the Harem/Crea routes have now been unlocked wooooo!

Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:29 pm
It's crash in the end of chapter 8 for Crea route, what is going on?

Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:29 pm
I finish it, what is different between playing in Justice and Destiny?

Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:26 am

Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:53 am
I already completed all routes except Crea's
Already repeated the game a lot of times just to get to her route but to no success

Can anyone share how you are able to reach her route in destiny

a complete walkthrough or a save file at start of Crea's route would be greatly appreciated.

I'm following this guide
http://www.foolmaker.net/game/t/duelsavior.html
heard that following harem route in destiny will lead you to Crea's path, but I'm not having any luck.

@BlackBird how did you reach Crea's Route? for it seems we are both following the same guide

Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:55 pm

Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:14 pm
what etan19 quoted right?
FAQ Thread? where?

starting chapter 5 2nd free mode, i dont get main gate as a choice anymore

oh and how do i know im already on the right thread?
what's supposed to happen in chapter 8 when i successfully reached crea route?

im getting always getting petrified (bad end)

Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:29 pm
Yes, what he posted.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=513

End of first post. Maybe you need to purposely avoid as many "face" encounters as possible. Maybe you need to trigger Dahlia's scene. All I know is I did those things, went to the gate at the correct times, and got it in my first attempt.

Right after chapter 7, or at beginning of chapter 8, you get a choice regarding Mia and Sel. Choosing correctly sets you on Crea route, which starts out the same as harem route in Justice.

Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:31 am
in all my attempts
i don't get the option not to bug berio in
Chapter 5, 1st Free Action - Gate (Choose not to bug Berio)
when i choose the gate berio drags me somewhere to battle monsters

can you share me a save file at the start of her route in chapter 7 instead please?

Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next