[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Duel Savior Main Thread
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Duel Savior Main Thread 
Post Re: Duel Savior Überpatch/Issue Reporting (Updated 10/4)
How to change who you fight as in pre-battle screen? or can you only us taiga on first play through?

Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:18 am

Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:25 am
Hello, I seem to have a slight issue : juste like some other people said before, during the last chapter in crea's route, when she gets attacked by the armor a window appears, and I can't get rid of it, do you have any idea why is this happenning ? Thank you very much.

Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:59 am

Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:30 pm
Also, Lily route, ch06, Mio vs Lily conversation at night after the village h-scene
Don't obsess so much about him
>>don't be obsessed

Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:39 pm
@ Xenos HG : Yes I did, I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game and applied the patch but I still get the error

Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:43 pm
Show the error window, obviously.
/telepathy not working properly/

Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:04 pm
Sorry man ^^. The problem is that I can't get it to work in windowed mode on my vista. And I don't have the issue with my laptop (Xp) wich is quite strange

Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:32 pm

Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:15 pm
Technically, they're already on PC. On a separate fandisk. Included with one of the Chocolat/Parfait releases.

Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:39 pm
Sorry but the mediafire link for Justice only seem to miss 1 file , i can't find part 3 , could someone fix it ? Thanks in advance !
Edit: The part 2 is blocked too

Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:21 pm
They got deleted by Mediafire because someone reported them.

Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:01 am
sound effect playing non stop... even after you finish the game and start a new game with the clear data.

I've gotten it with running footsteps and this time I think it's heart beats?

any way to clear this?

this sound effect just loops non stop playing in the back ground behind all the music/voices/battle sounds etc.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:03 pm

Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:35 pm
I'm having some probs. I downloaded the game, it works just fine, but at some parts the game stops working. The first time, I tried to change the compatibility, the privilege lvl and the region that my computer is(I selected japan). Although, it still bugs after one chapter or half and this is really freaking me out. When the bug happens, the game closes and there's a window saying that Windows is trying to find the error. Do someone knows what I do to ELIMINATE this bug from the game?

Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:30 pm
Chapter 13 - the white apostl.
Mia route.
Not sure if error.

Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:52 am
does enyone have 100% save?

Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:10 pm

Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:15 am
Mia's route, 14th chapter.
"Bla bla bla... If I don't get going, everTbody bla bla bla..."

Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:56 pm
Got a bug near the end of the harem path in Justice version *spoilerish*

Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:22 pm
Lily route chapter 12 the scene right after taiga an rico get on the ship thing

"Crap. I'm just getting myself in deeper her." ->herE

Nanashi route Justice chapter 12 and Lily route chapter 13 and 14 seems to be always be flagged as read, might be others too. I did check to make sure skip all was off then went back and could still skip unread text. I also reloaded a save from a right before I entered the new chapter and got the "can't skip unread text" message, then entered the new chapter and could skip the whole the chapter.

Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:50 pm
Skipping in the routes is buggy. Just ignore it.

Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:51 pm
Harem route. Chapter 14.
Rubinas
"Aether Relics are supposed to be all women...
And I believe that Traitor's will may have been
the only one Taiga could have connected with."

This line is said with Principal's voice, not Rubinas'.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:37 pm
Destiny, Chapter 7.
After you fight the monsters summoned by Rico and the scene plays, the background image should be the Dorms and not the Arena.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:35 pm
I will be going through this over the weekend and fixing any actual errors there are. Many things that have been reported are either not actual errors or by the rarity of the report of what is seemingly a critical error, not very replicable. I'll also deal with the file hosting then.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next