[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Duel Savior Main Thread
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Duel Savior Main Thread 
Post Re: Duel Savior Überpatch/Issue Reporting (Updated 10/4)

Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:56 pm
I am have a problem my game don´t save Cgs and Configs, i have finished Berio rote ando some of the parry training but but when the game starts all itens have missed and i have to configure the buttons (i play using joystick). the ingame save is normal.

sory my bad english i am brazilian

Edit: forget it it just like the others save errors, just run as administrator.

for tose wo are searshing the Dhalia event it is in chapter 7 first map events just go to the underground and she will ask you to defeat a mob, clear the mob she will reward you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by thep5 on Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:55 am
Hey !

Anyone has a 100% save game file please ?

Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:29 am
Anyone having appcrash on the first fight on chapter 11 in the Harem route using Downy? Happens when it ends prematurely.

Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:11 pm
When I try to run the Crea fix, I keep getting an error saying that it failed to patch Update.pac. Any clue what's wrong?

Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:34 am
Post Re: Duel Savior Überpatch/Issue Reporting (Updated 10/1)

Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:36 pm

Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:55 am
I wan to ask, how I can level up my other chara beside taiga?
'cause I can't control any chara other taiga when the battle!!!!

Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:32 am
My game also locks up as reported earlier.

At the point in Crea Route where Taiga (in armor) attacks Crea, after the third hit, the game freezes. The music still runs, however. This is right after the fight with Sel Vs. Downy.

I do have Crea Route Fix installed (Which I needed to get past chapter 7), I am running Windows 7. Fullscreen mode.

Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:24 am
Hi,
I've got crashing problems, unfortunately too. They are very enigmatic and happens all the time in different part of the game, but only during dialogs. It crashes when in conversation, some other character is speaking (even in the middle of conversation) and also the picture of this character is changed (usually). It just throws app to desktop without any msg or info.
But if I try to skip this moment with CTRL it goes fine, but happens to crash some time later :/.

Do you have any idea how to fix it?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:07 am
A couple issues I found. On the mia route in Destiny mode, after you start her actual route in chapter 8, (after running away from sel and her) the footsteps sound PERMANENTLY loops for the rest of the game. Also, likewise, the mia true route on destiny seems to be broken. if you choose to not finish her off, it shows the Justice CG (the panty shot one) and as such you cannot actually access the destiny (non panty shot version)

Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:21 pm
Is this thread dead or is it possible to get some help here still?

The crashes in this game are unending even though I`ve tried installing, re-installing, using the uber-patch, the Crea_quickfix patch, changing my locale to Japanese and running it as admin. It happens at random lines of dialog that I have to skip if I wanna continue playing, only it gets unbearable because the crashes are so frequent and random. I know some people reported this problem before but I`ve tried every solution reported in this thread and nothing works.

Could it be that my installation is bad? If so, how can I get a clean .iso since I`ve dowloaded this one from the main torrent and don`t really know what went wrong with it.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:41 pm
Probably not. It happened to me once while testing the game but not for anyone else at the same line. It seems random. Anyway, the only fix was for someone to give me a save on the line past it. If there was an easy way to reproduce it, then maybe it could be fixed.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:38 pm
Quick question:
I've cleared all the way to harem ending +100% parry, +200 survival stages. But I still don't have all the CGs?
Does this CG gallery include Destiny stuff? I've never played Destiny so I'm not sure if there's any different CGs?

BTW thanks for a great translation, the game is SO GOOD now that I understand it. Story's amazing.

Sib: I'm using your FAQ lol. And yeah, I just re-read mine and my god it's a mess. /facepalm

Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:44 am

Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:48 pm

Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:19 pm
Post Re: Duel Savior Überpatch/Issue Reporting (Updated 1/16)
Made a number of fixes, especially early in the game, and addressed things here as much as I either could or wanted to.

Mostly just mirrored files here.

Don't expect any more updates since I'm cleaning it off my system just as soon as I have all my work folders backed up.

Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:43 pm
which files do I need to download if I have the previous uber patch from 2012.10.03? Everything has a last modified date of 2013.01.15.

Do I really need to download everything all over again?

Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:41 am
Only Update should be different, but I really doubt it will impact anything.

Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:53 pm
Aroduc did you fix the issues I reported with the looping footsteps and wrong mia route stuff for destiny?

Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:09 pm
Probably not.

The footsteps thing is some kind of weird quirk of the Destiny scripts that I have no idea how to either replicate or fix.

The Mia thing I suspect is because I had to mess with the tail end of her Destiny scripts because the flags for setting harem/Crea are different and just copied the directs to the ending script (different from the actual in-game scripts, handles the credit sequence/NG+ prompt, etc), so that may have created some weird cross talk.

Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:55 pm
Aw boo. so no way to actually have absolutely every cg unlocked cause I can't get her destiny ending eh? Oh well. And I don't wanna use the 100% save cause it doesn't play the opening video... Either way, that means I've unlocked 100% of everything possible. Huzzah!

Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:24 pm

Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:44 am
Try that if you want (from before the final choice).

Test-Update.pac

If it doesn't work, oh well.

Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:26 pm

Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next