View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Advice 
Post Advice
I'm interested in doing some of my own amateur translation (Taking some mid-level Japanese courses) and I'd like to be able to edit the dialog so it shows in English but I have no idea which of the game files I should modify or how I can modify them. If anyone knows how, let me know, direct me to a tutorial or something like that. I'd really appreciate it. I'm a huge fan of Eushully games.

Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:58 pm
Post Re: Advice
My advice would be to start on some smaller projects so that you can get a feel for how an actual translating project would go. I recommend something like an RPG Maker game. They're easy to access the text and such for. Also do you plan on doing a project by yourself or on a team? If you want to be on a team there is a group doing Ikusa Megami Zero. And I believe they need another translator. I have info on how to contact the project head if you're interested. And if you want to try some RPG Maker translations let me know too. I can assist you with the actual game editing part.

Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]