[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Stuck at chapter 5 ... pls help
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Stuck at chapter 5 ... pls help 
Post Stuck at chapter 5 ... pls help
Hi, I'm having problems advancing to chapter 6. My only mission left is to advance to chapter 6 (i did the tengu and Misanshel missons).
The quests left are :
29 :Clena the lake - I've done quest 30 about the project
41 Crayl's supplement - I did generate 2 bottles and he ran off with one
47 : Beautiful necklace "still to get the stone
52 : promise to angel
64 : investigate the creature - I finished 65 and 66 and buy the book for 10,000
All characters are at least level 30, all rooms at least level 6 and evaluation at 6860. I've been at all areas and the only ones that are not completely cleared are the ones requiring a key (killed the Ryu dragon 7-8 times never drops fang).
Am I missing some condition ? Any help is appreciated.

Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:21 am
Post Re: Stuck at chapter 5 ... pls help
To add I'm on Yuela's road.
I'm having no progress more than 2 weeks already.

Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:19 am

Tell what missions from this chapter you have completed (with exact titles).

Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:22 am
The missions I completed for chapter 5 are :
Help Raka village
Go to Misanshel
Talk to your friends

Sorry for the late response I was bussy these days.

Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:27 am

Strange. I don't think there are any missions left, and you have the requirements for "workshop upgrade" mission.
Are there any active events in the city or in any locations?

Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:59 am
I've been at every location and there were no events.
Are there any requirements for level or something like that?

Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:32 pm

According to , there is no more missions, barring "increase your rank".
Honestly, I have no idea. :(

Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:36 pm
I'll try google translate on this page to find more. But if there is some event I haven't found it should be in some of the places requiring a key.These are the only ones I cant check, because the dragon never drops fang, only claws and skin.
Else there is a bug and I'll copy the saves and reinstall.
Thanks for the help.

Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]