[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - HELP...Please
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 HELP...Please 
Post HELP...Please
I'm stucked at Chapter 6 Fleeting Happiness of Yuela Route.

I can't upgrade my yard because i need to get grade A soil and i can't make it.
I have done all the quests including the Misanshel one...

Please help

Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:39 am

Post Re: HELP...Please
(deleted)

Edit: Wait, I will look it up properly.

Last edited by worldendDominator on Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:43 am
Well i have checked on the net and it says the only place i can get Grade A Soil is at the Sin Gate can't access to that place yet, i have checked other places but can't get one.
My synth rank is A class

Edit: i have done the thunder dragon's quest, misanshel expedition and anti-angels items crafting.
Edit 2: and i need to upgrade the yard to get promoted.

Last edited by Ryhe on Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:47 am

You can't mine it yet, you can't get the recipe at current chapter, and you don't need to upgrade the yard at all to finish the chapter.

Do you have any open missions? And what missions have you completed in this chapter?

Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:49 am

Ninja-editing our posts will do no good.

I mean missions, not quests.
Also, I think you have to fight off Misanshell invasion after this. Have you produced enough anti-angel items (3 each)?

Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:53 am
Yeah i have produced the 3x items

Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:54 am

Write down what missions from this chapter you have completed. I can check if you have anything else to do.

Also, I can't check right now, but I'm pretty sure that chapter advancement missions only require Store and Workshop upgrades. Could you check that again?
Edit: Indeed, says you only need Store and Workshop. Do you have 4500 Evaluation?
Edit2: Also, you need to complete the alchemist exam. Do you have its map opened?

Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:01 am
Well from this chapter the only completed is ''Deal with the Misanshel''
And the advancement missions require yard and room too i have checked.
I do have 6677 evaluation points.

EDIT: you were right...i know what to do now, thanks for your help

Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]