[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Yuela NG
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Yuela NG 
Post Yuela NG
It's my first time playing kamidori and i'm got my save file. i inherted all of it, and start the game. i want yuela route but after the first battle in the proluge when i get home, i'm always get yuela mesurement scene, although i've havent have aht or sharty, so i never get yuela route. when i'm not inherted the inven, i've not ger the scene, but the inven is so awsome so it would be a waste if i've not inherted it. so is there a way that i got my inven but not get yuela mesurement scene, at leasts untill i got aht and sharty? thank you. and sorry for my bad english

Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:31 am

Post Re: Yuela NG
Yes, you get her measurement scene if you inherit your inventory. No, it does not prevent you from going to her route. Why would it?

Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:22 am
i dunno, i've got uya in my party now, melodiana too. i've watch her training in chapter 3, but get emelita route. since aht and sharty at lvl 99, i can't understand what i'm missing at.

Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:45 am

Actually, nevermind my previous post. You don't get her measurement scene, you get several scenes where Wil gives her the armor. Am I right?

Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:51 am
yup. but i think i got her mesurement, when with apron things and will measure her. if that is mesurement scene, when yuela is covered with apron though/

Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]