[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - NG+ Issue, Tian causing me to crash
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 NG+ Issue, Tian causing me to crash 
Post NG+ Issue, Tian causing me to crash
My current issue is causing the game to be unplayable, I started NG+ and whenever I go to see Tian for the first time I get an issue that is something like this "BIN [2 lines of kanji] =SC1250.BIN DUMP=00 00 00 00" which in turn instantly closes the game, anyone know how to fix this? It does'int matter If I make another new game or reload my current one, Tian always crashes me.

Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:46 am
Post Re: NG+ Issue, Tian causing me to crash
Do you use full bonus save ?
Did you install 3 AP bonus ?
Did you change your Regional Locale to Japan (Aroduc said you need to do this)

If you use full bonus save and get the error ,then I think you didn't install the AP.

Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:43 am

Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:57 am

Use the SaveOpen.exe in this link to open your save folder.
If you installed the AP ,then try reinstall DirectX 9c and some video codec (I use K-lite Mega)
The game also need them to run normal.

In the worst case ,I think you should uninstall the game + AP and reinstall them.

Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:15 am

Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:33 am

You won't lose anything if you back up properly (i.e. won't miss any save files). Gallery/scenes and character/inventory data for NG+ are kept in the save folder too.

Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:55 am
You've probably installed appends and 2.0 in an incorrect order. It's picky about that. (And I don't remember the order any longer.)

Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]