[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - stuck at chapter 6
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 stuck at chapter 6 
Post stuck at chapter 6
Hello everyone,

im stuck at chapter 6 and cant level up to seven. There should be a test at the end of the chapter but it wont start. My Evaluation is over 9000, Room Yard, Store and Workshop are all 7 and the Synthesis rank is B. The last Quest i did was Nr 076 and i think ive cleared what i can do from the other quests -there are still some missing spots like quests 008-011 -perhaps thats the reason? My charas are all over lvl 30. Thanks for reading, hope someone can help me.

Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:52 pm
Post Re: stuck at chapter 6
the testing grounds are an area in the mine

10 views and im the first to make a reply? they better have been bots

Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:23 pm
Well then ,I'll some hints to clear the test .OK ???

Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:19 am
Thanks for your replies! Sorry, seems like i produced some kind of misunderstanding. What i wanted to say is that theres nothing going on anymore in the game -no new quest, nothing left to clear and no new events but i cant advance to the seventh chapter:-( i read in the forum that theres a test at the end and that Rosana tells you about it but this event did not happen up till now and theres also no mission in the mine available. Im sure that im overlooking something but i really dk what it is.

Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:46 am

What route are you on?

Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:51 am
go to info > mission. and it should tell you what you need to do in order to advance.
if your not sure then post the misison name & all sub text of that mission and myself or someone is bound to be able to tell you how to advance

Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:09 pm
Im in Serawi route

Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:13 pm
Thank you, i know my mistake now. I forgot to make fever medicine. It was on the second page of the missions under Info just like you said.
Thanks a lot for your time everyone!

Btw how often did you play through the game ? NG++?

Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:15 pm
me? im currently half way thru my 3rd playthrough (2nd NG+)

Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]