[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - That feeling when... (also looking for tips)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 
 That feeling when... (also looking for tips) 

Post That feeling when... (also looking for tips)
...you finally clear Isolated Battlefield...
...after failing it a damn lot...
...then saying "screw it" and getting Sharty and Paras some levels, M/S rank respectively, and big guns (Miracle Gloves/Fairy Hammer)...
...and seeing Sharty actually kill stuff...
...and along the way, getting all Angel Beads you need for ultimates/Hannah's artifact...
Life is good. :lol:

Belatedly, what advice would you give for this map? It seemed stupidly hard first, and was still pretty intense now.

Last edited by worldendDominator on Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:12 pm
Post Re: That feeling when...
rail gun and enhanced battery + what ever tank units you have to shield for them and a lot of the revival drinks. tank units would be who ever has the highest hp and then gear them with items to improve constitution/speed/resistance if possible all 3. the area skills with 4 or more range also helped a lot. Servalwi's ifrit tunic should give you the area skills she needs.

if you have them the relics/artifacts for them allow double action so it frees up another space for a skill to help your attacks/hit or keep your sp up with concentrate.

rail gun (Rng 7): lily with razor gloves. suina with kankuri heart
enhanced battery (Rng 9): eushully level skill. servalwi ifrit tunic skill

i forget what level eushully gets it since i was just power leveling her and the other special units.

or:
you could also cheat but save that for after you spend more then one day trying to beat it

Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:44 am
I have few:
>Have all your character at Lv 90+
This map was piece of cake when they all over level 90.

> Try using your NG+ char
Leguna, Eushully, B. Eushully, and Mylen can bombard enemy from afar.
Lily, Golem, Phinilly, Anastasia, Ms. Eukleia, and Asmodeus is strong enough to melee them.

> Try using character that have Prevail

Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:21 am
Profile YIM

Eh, we're probably talking about different maps here. I'm talking about Isolated Battlefield, a lvl80 map in Yuidora Mine that requires only Sharty, Melodiana, Paraskevas and Crayanne (and Wil too) on first visit.

Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:47 am
then yes >.> ye we were

potion.. lots and lots of potions with your characters geared with items that improve def... and luck

i used what ever ranged attacks i had and ran if the enemies got close then spammed potions to heal

edit: get desperation bracelet if you can make it since it gives Prevail 3

and again, you could always cheat with spoileral's temp stat boosting options

Last edited by Aranwen1 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:27 am
The only advice that comes to mind is grind/transmigrate/grind/transmigrate/etc. Those specific character maps were a real bitch.

Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:31 pm
I thought you already finish it once, didn't you?
If you didn't finish it yet , then just use the first strategy

Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:04 pm
Profile YIM
resist necklaces and prevail ring plus any skill that can attack from 3-4+ squares.

Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:59 pm
if you were asking for a way to beat it the first time then as we said. the items and the range attacks.

but after you beat it the best way is to attack outside of their range then send in units to search for the hidden room. if you dont know where the room is we can tell you

Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:26 am
For the record, by far the most important thing you can do is set up evasion salves until they hit AlertV, this effectively gives your entire team +25 evasion and probably will save your team on many occasions.

Aside from that just last it out with items is probably the most efficient way if the people involved are severely underleveled.

Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:30 am

Post Re: That feeling when... (also looking for tips)
Aaand now I am semi-stuck again with Closing Space, a similar map intended for Kohakuren, Gaptahl, Elizasleyn and Ragsmuena.
The rules are same as before: no items, and no other characters.
I have no EX dungeons cleared (or even attempted) yet.

The battles are:
Wil vs. war machine - Reflect and a lot of HP, but nothing that some luck and a wind hammer won't help with.
Kohakuren vs. ice undine - A hard one. Haku has no Earth spells and sucks in melee, and the undine charges in and forces her into melee. There may be a way to abuse Teleport from the empty room nearby, but I can't figure it out.
Gaptahl vs. fire naga - Tricky, but Fire resist necklaces and Ice fangs seem to work okay.
Elizasleyn vs. centaur demon - Hopeless so far. The demon charges into melee immediately, without giving a chance to turn it into a spellfight. Now if there was a way to make it use its spell...
Ragsmuena vs. undead paladin - Doesn't seem hard, probably could wrap her in Holy-resisting necklaces and melee it out.

Can you suggest any ways to deal with that?

Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:43 pm
I'd clear boiling sands and get Haku's Earth pipe for the undine battle, in addition to earth type attack, it also features prevail 3 making the battle significantly easier once Haku hits half health. For clearing the dungeon itself, it's imo the easiest of the dungeons to complete, just make sure to bring plenty(and I do mean plenty, about 200 of each large type?) of healing items as all your characters are hit with damage to hp/sp/fp every turn or so. The enemies aren't very strong, they just have rather large hit points and are hard to take down. The hardest enemy in there imo is the gargoyles.

For Elizasleyn, you can try to get the karmic staff (it's in a chest somewhere in the yuidora mines NG+ dungeons) which has resurrect III as it's skill. If she's got decent enough magic stat, you should be able to snipe it out with her spells whilst relying on resurrect III to keep you alive (needless to say, expect a decent amount of save/reloading.)

Hopefully that helps a bit, otherwise just grind it out, I'd add that you can generally skip the "character specific" dungeons in favor of other Yuidora Mine NG+ dungeons, the caves will still advance though you'll need to complete all of them in chapter 8 to unlock the final parts.

Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:40 am
items cant be used so you have to follow the same strat as the last dungeon.

acc that improve the def that will assist you the most.

as for ragsmuena if you have both the necklaces that improve holy def equip them and make it a range battle

elizasleyn: Gaptahl's ex dungeon has mobs which drop her artifact. it gives double action for her so you can hit and run. if the dungeon is too hard for you to do just get her the staff haley mentioned and toss in some acc that will give her either shield or prevail.

wil: double action charge... my wil is op so i didnt think too hard for his strats and cant willy help here. i gave him chronos gem which improved phys def so they didnt use range attacks on me

kohakuren: earth pipe + ice def and a shield

gaptahl: charging in worked fine for me, just gave him fangs and let him do his thing.

Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:51 am

Thanks, Haley, Aranwen, I'm trying EX dungeons now. :)
I have already completed Thunder Peak (was pretty easy, even though I left most characters at the shop), now going for Burning Sands.

Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:16 am

Aaand turn out the pipe requires materials from Advent Bay. Welp.
brb after much grindin' :(

Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:13 pm
get 100% on the advent bay then just go in with range users and power through the map until you have everything you need.

Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:06 am
Ha, sorry I checked to see what was necessary to unlock the pipe but didn't check what was needed to make it.

Hopefully the enemies are nice and drop if fast.

Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:46 pm
they are not if you arent ready for holy monsters.

but that final boss in there i want as team member :(

Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:49 am

Okay, it's completed.
I didn't get to make Earth Pipe, but raising Haku to lvl 90+ certainly did help, as did getting Eliza's artifact and a rank-up.
Thanks for your answers! :)

Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]