View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 So what exactly do tools do? 
Post So what exactly do tools do?
So what exactly does the tool stat do? because I went from my base in ch5 to like 27 tools from items, and I don't notice any single one diffrence in recipies at all. Is it only certan recipies? or is it a chance? or?

Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:52 am

Post Re: So what exactly do tools do?
1 point of Tools decreases amount of required materials for recipes by 1%.
This means, for example, if an item takes 10 of some material to synthesize, 20 Tools (or anything between 20-29) will reduce it to 8.

Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:43 am
at 66 almost all recipes will cost only 1 per item

Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:57 am
Also another question, does Serawi ever acrtually become.. useful? she can't take a hit, her damage is shit, shes my lowest lv char atm because she just dies way to easly.

Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:09 am

Make her fire armor ant upgrade it. You can get Prevail, several powerful attacks (such as 9-range one, and +20 Str 3-range) and a bunch of AoEs.
Before that, you can get Critical Snipe from her water armor (or maybe air one, not sure) which has range 5 and allows her to snipe everything without any retaliation.

Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:17 am
Must be her water armor, its not in her air one, but there is Evasive III in her air armor. Any tips for lving them chars faster too? or a way to speed up the game, I currently have combat and dungeion animations off. Also is there a way to get harvest/mine points to appear on the map even on 1st playthru? I constantly forget where they are.

Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:35 am
servalwi is the most usefull imo, she has a skill to fit almost any situation. unlock "seal" in her harmonic tunic, seal + projectile defence and shes unkillable behind a tank.
(sorry if i double posted, mozilla just derped)

Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]