View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 party membuurs carried over 
Post party membuurs carried over
once any character is recruited they will appear in my ANY of my next play thrus so long as i have the party members option ticked ON. can anyone confirm?
so once im done my current (FRESH nothing carried over) game on hard i can expect too see roka in my team when i move onto hard NG+?

...& asmos lvl 80 ass to raise the enemys lvls higher >.< sigh lol

Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:09 pm

Post Re: party membuurs carried over
The character carryover option carries over whatever characters you had in the end of your last playthrough, plus Roka/Lyphia&Evelyn if you completed their respective quests.
If your last playthrough was w/o NG+ events, you won't have Roka. Probably.

Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:54 pm
loaded my very first playthrough (yuela) and made that my new save data, started a new game carrying over party members there was all 30 characters.
maybe it bugged?
if it wouldnt effect your game, could you try making a file WITHOUT all characters your save data/clear data and begin a new game?

Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:42 pm
No it is not.
They are carried over as a clone if you choose to carry your party and won't affect the story in game at all.
It's indeed quite annoying at first, but you can't use Lyphia/Evelyn/Roka if you didn't carry your character (assuming you already did their respective quest to get them).

Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:51 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]