View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 5:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Stuck on Chapter 8 Serawi's route :( 
Post Stuck on Chapter 8 Serawi's route :(
Hey guys, I'm stuck on Chapter 8 Serawi's Route.

There's this mission saying "Mass Produce Medicine" which I got after completing the new fever drug quest. According to the japanese wiki, I'm supposed to visit some place (I don't know what as the translation says Lecia something???) :( and it will autotrigger upon leaving the city

I've looked at the mission log and all it says it "Release recipe to the public through the guild" It's driving me crazy. I"ve tried everything from making a few fever drugs to leveling up all my characters.

Any help? What are the clear conditions for it? :(

Fri May 25, 2012 5:15 am
Post Re: Stuck on Chapter 8 Serawi's route :(
Try visiting the elf forest, Reyshiamael or something.
It should be lit up on your world map.

Sun May 27, 2012 8:03 pm
Stuck here also. Leveled Wil up to 40, along with most of the other party members. Only missions highlighted are Mass Produce Medicine! and the promotion quest (already have the requirements for that also). Crafted a bunch of new fever medicine but nothing seems to be working. All available quests are completed but it still just says "Release the new fever medicine recipe through the guild". Is it some kind of bug or am I missing something here?

Wed May 30, 2012 9:59 pm
Did you try the Fever Medicine?

Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:33 am
Yeah, I tried crafting one of those too but nothing happened (unless you're supposed to craft a certain amount?). I've more or less given up on Serawi's route and have just started the game over with Yuela's route. Not sure if it's a bug or what but it doesn't look like I'm gonna figure it out anytime soon.

EDIT: I am dumb and did not install the append discs properly, reinstalling them fixed the problem.

Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:39 am
Anyway, it's a MASS production. Of course you have to synthesize them to a certain amount.

Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:58 pm
except you don't have to synthetize it at all after the first one, he's just missing some events in another place

Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:54 am
also stuck here, and i hav no idea what to do, this is my first ng, and iv completed the entire mine, and pretty much every other area, the elves place is greyed out, and i produced 200 of each medicine... how the hell do i advance? i even went and did every available arena

Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:45 pm

There was a bug that locked out Reyshiamael if you synth the new drug before visiting it; but I think it was fixed in an older version.

Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]