[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - I don´t know what i need to do now ? (Blockaded Pit)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 I don´t know what i need to do now ? (Blockaded Pit) 

Post I don´t know what i need to do now ? (Blockaded Pit)
I am stuck here:

I want to pass there ,but the barriers are in the middle ,
please help (?

if the images doesn´t works i will reupload it

Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:37 am

Post Re: I don´t know what i need to do now ? (Blockaded Pit)
You need to teleport past the barriers in the top picture near Melodiana.
If you get to the area before the Spirit Kankuri arrive, it turns blue and you can teleport in.
The way it is in your picture, you would need to kill all of the Spirit Kankuri at range so the area turns blue, then you can teleport ok.
You may find it easier to start again and make sure you get control of the area sooner so you can teleport.

Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:39 am

oh, thanks , i pass it, with kohakuren defeated by he monster that appears at turn 55 xD
Kohakuren is affected because the moster kill her?
i think it doesnt change her buy...
i want to know why i cant find any angel beads in blockaded pit
i am serawi route chapter 8

and if possible another alternatives to find ANGEL BEADS

Note:
The monsters that appears are 3
Sei Goble
Spirit Kankuri
Ghost princess

Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:12 am

In the Blockaded Pit you should also see Voice of God.
They only appear on the first map entry.
They are on the Event squares that open the barriers.
One of the items they can drop is the Angel Beads.

Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:10 am

oh, thanks,
here i have another question

how can i defeat Daitengu ?

Its the monster of quest #131 (Arena)
and i cant use items...

wilfred is level 99 but still i cant defeat him

and i want to know how to unlock Beshtora Seal (Yuidora Mine)

Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:35 am

I assume it's your first NG+ and you don't have Wil's Ultimate Weapon or the Trophy Hunter skill.

If you look at the Daitengu stats, he's weak against Wind attacks so your next best weapon is the Machspeed Hammer if you have that.
Equip your best Shield and make sure you have the Double Action (move in and hit then run) and Flash Step III (Evade skill).

Also, if you can, get him to move towards you. That means he wastes his turn on moving instead of attacking.
You just have to use some of your turns to take control of squares that he has to move into.

Beshtora Seal should be available once you have completed all of the other level 70 maps in the mine.

Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:57 am

and if i want to have all the gothic clothes i need to play the game at least 2 or 3 times ?

Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:29 am

Judging by the necessary materials, it should be possible to get all gothic costumes in one playthrough.

Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]