View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Cannot trigger Quest 22: Recapture the Kalenri Floodgates 
Post Cannot trigger Quest 22: Recapture the Kalenri Floodgates
Hello all!

This is my second run for Kamidori and I am on Serawi's route, but for some odd reason,am unable to even start on quest 22.
I am currently on Chapter 7 and am eligible to move on to chapter 8 already. I have cleared all non-NG+ quests possible (I believe), I have also checked that there are no characters in the workshop with stars above their heads.
Advice/assistance/quest start conditions would be much appreciated. If anyone could provide the conversation/trigger that leads up to the quest, I would be grateful as well.

Thanks in advance! :)

Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:23 am
Post Re: Cannot trigger Quest 22: Recapture the Kalenri Floodgate
not too sure, Servalwi was my 2nd (current) playthrough and it just happened naturally
my guess...its probably related to another character such as Suina, Aht or those nasty syrup dripping twins.
Any of them lacking behind in levels?

Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:05 am
All my characters are at least level 41, so I don't think that is the problem. What are your character levels? If you don't mind could you tell me when the quest triggered and what the characters said? Is the quest triggered by Rosanna in the manor?

Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:24 am
My character levels are roughly the same so I would agree that's not the problem.
If memory serves me correctly it was triggered by Rosanna at the manor.
As for when, im not sure, its a level 32 area if that helps at all.
I suggest advancing to chapter 8 and see what happens.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:34 am
Perhaps the quest is not required to proceed onto chapter 8, in that case i might have locked myself out of it by meeting the criteria for chapter 8. I'll try both moving on to chapter 8 as well as using an older chapter 7 save to see if it solves the problem. Thanks for the help! :)

Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:37 am
I don't think you're supposed to get that quest before chapter 8.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:44 am
Really?! I thought it was obtainable at chapter 7 because both the kamidori wikia and aroduc's quest guide mentioned it being obtainable at chapter 7. Currently doing a run of chapter 7 from a previous save, will continue on with chapter 8 afterwards and report back my findings.

Edit: I stumbled upon a rather comprehensive guide by Ross and realised he listed Quest 22 triggering at Chapter 8. So perhaps the quest is triggered at Chapter 8. Shall confirm it later. Thanks for the heads up Franka!

Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:35 pm

Definitely chapter 8, I just checked.
You get the mission part way through after you've talked to the Elf Chief a couple of times.

Actually, I noticed in my guide In the "Q Summary" tab, I have it incorrectly listed as Chapter 7.

edit: oh, actually I have it listed twice.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]