[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - How to Unlock Eushully Mascots
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 How to Unlock Eushully Mascots 

Post Re: How to Unlock Eushully Mascots
I want to reach Magnus
but i was looking in the useful tips and i dont understand :
Magnus: Quest 148 (Req Meister, 500 kills) (needed for ultimate weapon recipes)

how i receive Magnus rank?
I am currently at chapter 8 almost 9

Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:22 pm

First you need to be Meister Rank, you get that in chapter 9.
Meister (rank 10) - Expand the 4 areas at Home to Level 10. Phinilly, Mylen and Asmodeus recruited. Become Lord.

When you become Meister, you get Quest 148. Quest 148 is completed when Wil has 500 kills. That gives you Magnus (rank 11).

Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:13 am

Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:50 pm

Any chapter that meets the clothing requirements.
By that I mean if you have it in inventory on a NG+ you have to wait until you would normally be able to create it.

Yes, the clothing is route specific.
If you're on Serawi's route, the Sprite Tunic requires Ch2 and Crayl joined.
As long as you're wearing it and it's enhanced enough, go Yuidora Woodland and there should be a blue Event.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:14 pm

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:23 pm

oh, i need to do in the order ?
first Srpite
second Undine
etc ?

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:33 pm

The event shows up like a new map at the top of the list.
You don't enter any of the normal maps.
I don't think the clothing order has any relevance.

When you put it on at Home, you should get a message like:
Serawi puts on her improved xxxxxxx Tunic.
Your armor's gotten pretty strong. I'd like to check it out a little more. Can we go out somewhere together?
Ah I've got it, I'll take her to xxxxxxxxxxx

If you don't get that message, it's not enhanced enough.
I don't remember if there's a specific point in the enhancement or it's just a % of the upgrade.

Maybe try fully enhancing it (you can always reload later).

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:39 pm
when enchancing ... ususally 2/3 of the way ....

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:08 pm

To get the scene for a given heroine and armor, you need to:
1) be on her route;
2) have the armor upgraded to a certain threshold (somewhere between 1/2 and 2/3);
3) have the relevant location unlocked (e.g. I didn't get Shade Tunic scene until a later chapter when Chaotic Warground was open);
Getting the event to create the armor is not necessary - I got the Harmonic Tunic scene almost immediately after choosing the route in NG+.

Then you will get the dialogue in the workshop about checking the armor out.
- Equip the armor.
- Go to the relevant location, and you'll see a blue event "Search with X" in the list of maps.
- Choose it and enjoy.

That's pretty much it, there should be no other requirements. Hope it helps.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:09 am

I have unlocked the scenes of Serawi ,but i can´t have the scenes of Gothic armor, i upgraded it to full status ,but nothing happens,i went to outside and returned ,but i did not see the event... and in the workshop i dont see Serawi...
how i unlock them?

EDIT: i search and found i need to equip all the heroines with gothic right ?
but all the gothic armors need to be upgraded ?

EDIT 2: i am looking for angel beads, dont say me ,i need to play another time the game ?
I finished the quests of the church D:

Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:54 am
Yes, all three heroines with upgraded gothic armor. Can be done on any route.

There's a topic about Angel beads just below this one.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:17 am
ummm.. a question about the events/hscenes (if ther are any) for the mascot characters

i havnt got any for a few chapters (up to chapter 6 of my first ng)

the last ones i did was quest 101-104 the crafting weapons for them

afterwards, their home is basically greyed out and i havnt seen any scenes or events

is this normal? or ?

Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:22 pm

There are no h-scene's for the mascot's.
You've done all of the events at Eushully's House (Q92 - Q100).

Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2