[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Kamidori Main Thread
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Kamidori Main Thread 
Post Re: Kamidori 1.0b: Last Update 3/15
NG+ >> info >> synthesis >>
033 - condition - word [clear] untranslated.
037 - condition untranslated

Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:45 am
Serawi's multi element armor halfway enhanced scene mentions going to Yuidora woodlands to check the armor out.
But the event is at Amurent Forestland.

Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:05 pm
If you fail a quest it says "falled" instead of "failed" below the icon.

Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:58 pm
Found another one in Yuidora Mine's level 65 dungeon.

I can barely beleive ...

Should be believe.

Asmodeus' first event,

.... as the bracelet falls noisly ...

Should be noisily.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:19 pm
Probably nitpick, context issue: the information the blacksmith after the "Information related to you, let's see..." line isn't actually related to the protag (I was expecting him to infodump stuff about you), but useful to him.

Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:45 pm
The patch does not run for me. It is unable to locate the game files apparently, in spite of being placed in the game's directory. Yes, I am in Japanese locale, I installed the game through Japanese locale, and I ran all the patches. When I run the patcher, it searches my computer, then says it can't locate the installer.

Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:23 am
Sacred Rope only gives 4 Knowledge. (not 8)

Edit: The description of Reaper?'s weapon (ch. 6) still contains Japanese

Edit2: Most arena descriptions say "x on y Battle" but Normal Ramk M says "3 on 3 Combat"
When the card gives you an Azure Stone, it says "Ocean Stone"

Last edited by b4 for Shirov on Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:28 am
The second to last line in the Emilita story, she says that they now need to work on his mom's dream, when she's actually talking about her own mom (the getting grandkids dream).

Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:35 pm
After completing the quest to clear the Saerav from the attacks on humans, the game text says you unlocked the "Fire Duelist Armor", but the item's name in the alchemy screen and subsequent dialogue is "Flare Hunter Armor".

Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:29 am
I think I just hit a line of Engrish:
"You need certain talent to become an alchemist."

Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:37 pm

Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:19 am
Emilita Little Devil Robe H-Scene at Chaotic Warground

Emilita : It's werid. Whenever I wear this armor, I do that without even realizing it. Am I frustrated or something...?

werid ---> weird

Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:46 am
"He would have to report ot the Guild if he went out of business, but I haven't heard anything."

ot > to

Last edited by some_loli_catgirl on Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:20 am
Missing a period at the end of this sentence:
"It's only a problem for the people who live here"

Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:26 am
"I mean... there's alway surrender..."

alway > always

Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:12 pm
Ragsmuena 1st sex scene

Ragsmuena "More your hips back and forth..." Should be "Move your hips..."

Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:15 am

Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:04 pm
Post Re: Kamidori 1.0c: Last Update 4/3
"I'm jealous... of your large breases...mch...mmmnn..."

breases > breasts

also:

"A-Aaaaaah... Your semens flowing... into me..."

should be semen's

Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:10 pm
Near the beginning of the game, we have a line that misspells Disnafrody as Dinafrody.

"I let out a small sigh. I wonder if everybody from Dinafrody is
like this."

Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:57 pm
Elizasleyn: "The Power To Change Fate..."

To > to (at least, it was "to" for Melodiana).

Melodiana: "There is no more time to delay."

Shouldn't it be "waste" than "delay"?

Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:02 pm

Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:00 pm
Never heard it that way and it kinda sounds weird.

Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:15 pm

Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:38 am
Nevermind it. I'm just more accostumed to "waste" than that.

Crayanne second sex scene:

I feel her climax begin to run through her body and suck hard on her clitoris as I lap up her fluids.

begin > beginning

Every time I press against the stiff back of her vagina, she jolts like a shock is running through her.

like > as if

After battle with Elizasleyn and her angels in Yuidora:

She looks me straight in the eyes.

looks me > looks at me

And I have been wondering, why do you put "spit" instead of "saliva"? Spit sounds increadibly bad and dirty, lol.

Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:51 am

Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next