[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Kamidori Main Thread
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Kamidori Main Thread 
Post Re: Kamidori 1.0: Last Update 2/26
Damn it. Forgot to update one of Lyphia's Demonfolk tags.

Another error... somehow forgot to fill in the descriptions for about 6 of the 2.0 uber late game items. That was... bizarre.

They're in the 1.0 patch. If you used the ghetto, grab the text-fix.

Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:52 pm
Hello friend thanks for the patch. I noticed one while playing.

Emelita: "You know, isn't it actually kinda scary to be the first to talk to an undine?" <- Emelita's teasing Yuela specifically. More like 'Aren't you just afraid to meet an undine for the first time?'
Yuela: "I wonder why it's like that." <- More like 'How did you come up with that?'

also Tian: "She died of illness, but he can't accept it and is still looking fora cure for her." <- 'for a'

Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:13 pm
Issue:
The generic Transmigration scripts didn't get moved to the right directory so weren't translated/updated in the patch. It'll be fixed in the next patch. It takes probably 120+ hours to get to that point anyway.

Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:27 pm

Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:12 pm

Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:53 pm
Self-note:
Alexandrite's flavor text overflows out of the box slightly.
Fixed in my files now.

Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:39 pm
Went ahead and updated the textfix pack to spite a Canadian.

Just has the fixes mentioned above.

Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:08 am

Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:51 pm
few more I noticed while playing

Rosanna "My call was not for you. It seems you have been making special friends la... hm?" -> Meaning lost in first sentence. 'I think you know why I've called you here.'

Rosanna "Consider this a warning for coming here... Return, and I will teach you the full consequences of your actions." -> Meaning garbled. She's going to warn Wil, not the others, and she's going to teach them what sort of place this is right now. 'Reserving his warning for later... come here. I'll teach you exactly what kind of place this is."

Crayanne "The air here is bad. It's more stuffy than nature... It's really weird." -> in this case, 'a little interesting' rather than 'really weird.'

Crayanne "Hmm... Then how about you introduce yourself. That would be perfect right now." -> Meaning lost in second sentence. More like 'Although it's not like we don't know already.'

Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:09 pm
Ha. Must've been late at night when I went through that. No idea how I got a couple of those.

Fixed. Will be updated circa Monday.

Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:12 pm
Ha. Whoops. Slime cameo monster (ultra late NG+) descriptions slightly flow out of text box.
Taken care of now.

Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:55 pm
Help me I have the problem, When I already install game,patch,english patch,and text fixed patch

but when I entered the game and press new game it will automatically close and always be right this. Help me please

Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:58 am
Found the following scattered over about 20 hours of gameplay in the last 2 days... seriously addictive

Crayanne "N-No, it's nothing. ...Yeah, I want to see other forests." Second sentence: '...So you want to see other forests.'

Crayanne "...He's okay. He's been able to overcome his challenges so far." Think this should be '...Alright. As long as he can overcome the challenge I give him.'

Yuela "I see... Then I will speak to him. I will also be having lunch." First sentence: 'I see... Then this concludes our conversation.'

Yuela "You...! What are you doing with your blade!? It is our life!" Not really an error, but 'What of your sword!?' is clearer / makes more sense plot wise

Yuela "...My sister is beautiful." 'was'

Yuela "The monk had a dog once. I heard him say it was a white dog. Dogs are faithful to their masters." Second sentence 'It had a white coat and only obeyed him.'

Yuela "I have no reason I should want to be with you... Don't you think so?" Lost the meaning. 'I simply want to be with you... must I have another reason?'

Kohakuren "Splendid indeed.... I did not expect a human body to last this long." Overly literal? 'A mere human' may be more appropriate

Elizasleyn "You wished to hide your visit from everybody's eyes...? Is that what you are saying?" -> 'So you are positive no one is aware of this visit...? Can you guarantee that beyond the shadow of a doubt?'

Yuela "It seems that the stories were lacking... Her appearance was angelic, just like Melodiana." -> 'Although I've only heard your description... apparently her appearance was angelic, just like Melodiana?'

Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:58 am
Found something untranslated:
http://i44.tinypic.com/10609e1.png

If you know about it and have it ready for a future patch, can you please tell me what it says?

Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:15 pm

Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:28 pm

Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:30 pm

Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:45 pm
Found some untranslated lines.
These are from when I started ch 3, after the scene with Uya and Emelita + random children, speaking with the barkeep
There are also some from ch2, though I forgot to take a shot of those (lines also appeared when speaking with the barkeep)

Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:51 am
Use the text fix~

Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:11 am

Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:34 am
Fixes above looked at/taken care of and added to the text fix as well as a number of minor cleanups to flavor text, one slightly inconsistent part of the interface, etc.

Thought about adding a notation somewhere to the Append 2.0 bridge quest (all those optional 2.0 quests actually), then remembered that it already fills up all available space and I can't add new lines.

Stupid Eushully.

Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:48 pm
Post Re: Kamidori 1.0a: Last Update 3/4
Report 2.0 Dungeon (the level 90 ones on the map) inconsistency, bad wording, and overflows if you want, but I'm in the process of going through them and cleaning them up a bit.

Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:33 pm

Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:50 am
Ragsmuena ".........You are uneasy."
Ragsmuena "You are concerned... You want to look. ...But why... I don't know..."
Yuela "Perhaps it is just the final vestiges. That is likely what makes me curious about you."
I believe there's subject confusion in these sentences. Ragsmuena is concerned with / uneasy / curious about Yuela, rather than the other way around.

Ragsmuena "You are not convinced there's no reason. Now you won't care anymore." -> I don't think the meaning quite gets across... she's saying 'Once I explain why I'm not asking you [for anything], you'll understand and stop bothering with me.'

Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next