[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Kamidori Main Thread
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Kamidori Main Thread 
Post Re: Kamidori 1.1: Last Update 5/10
I can't speak for that specifically since I've moved everything to my archives, but class IDs are spread across three or four different files (plus another for just Wil's for labels/dictionary stuff), so it's entirely possible something got accidentally duplicated or I lost track of something.

The original classes are stored in the character or monster dict, can't remember which. There's another file for later class changes, and a third for post-transmigration (so bonuses don't get applied again, I assume). Append characters have their own separate versions of those files as well.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:58 pm
As far as the append discs are concerned, is are there two discs and the 2.0 update. or is there another append disc not counting the update?

Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:50 am
i am trying to install the new patch but it is giving me this problem

some help plz

i am using 1.0 atm

Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:31 pm
just to mention it: there are two items by the same name "purple crystal", one material and one weapon

Edit: when you receive the quest "investigate elkaren", the message says "substitute shells"

Edit2: splendid futon only gives +1 clerk, not +2

Edit3: quest 97 title: "ultimate cleaner" -> "detergent", condition: "synthesize ultimate cleaner" -> "synthesize detergent omega"
quest 100 title: "blade upkeep kit" -> "sword kit", condition: "synthesize blade upkeep kit" -> "synthesize sword kit"

Edit4: "[card of arkparis] the red sun shines on a water bones" actually gives you a fish scale

Edit5: there are two different furnitures by the name "aquarium", one for room, one for store

Edit6: adult poster: "+knowledge" -> "+15 knowledge"

Last edited by b4 for Shirov on Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:11 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:19 pm
Doubt you'll update it but I might as well say it.

The skill Shatterer should say +27 Str and not Int.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:18 pm
I came across a small chunk of untranslated dialog during my NewGame+ regarding the Demonfolk quest. It's the dialog that starts the quest, between the barkeep and Wil. I figured I'd translate it since I had the time.

゛魔人゛の噂話があるんだが、どうだ?
There's been some gossip about the "Demonfolk", want to hear about it?
酒場にやってくる、おっちゃんが珍しい単語を口にした。
It was strange to hear the old man use such unusual vocabulary at the bar.
魔人、というと?
Demonfolk, you say?
人間族と魔族の間に生まれた者を指す言葉だ。
It's a term used to describe someone born from a human and a demon.
人でもなく、魔でもない。。。そのせいで大方良い扱いはされない彼らは、世から隠れて生活していると聞く。
Neither human, nor demon... That's perhaps the best way to describe them, I've heard they live their entire lives in secrecy.
しかし最近サンタリアの街を訪れた奴は、自らを魔人であると言って憚らないそうだ。
But recently, people are saying they're showing up on the streets of Santaria without reservation.
へ~。。。なんというか、凄い奴だな。
Whoa... That sounds pretty amazing.
ふふ、興味が沸いだろう?今ある情報はこれだけだが、また新しい情報が入ったら教えてやるよ。
Haha, did that spark your interest? That's the only information I have right now, but if I come across anything new I'll let you know.
゛新しくクエストが登録されました゛
A new quest is now available.
ありがとう、期待してるよ。
Thanks, I'll be expecting to hear from you.

I think I'm running the current patch, but if this is already resolved thanks anyway.

Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:41 pm
thnx bro was looking for the translation of that

Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:30 pm
When i play the file Kamidori English.exe it is completely in english ,but when i play the file age.exe it's half in Japanese(even the picture of the cover in the beginning of the game changed). Did i do something wrong with the english patch? What went wrong?

Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:25 pm
Don't play with the age.exe.

Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:01 pm
ok. thanks

Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:30 pm
I've successfully downloaded the patches for Kamidori (All were run on AppLocale), but when I tried the english patch it wouldn't work for some reason. I've tried both 1.0 and 1.1. Is there anything I'm doing wrong?

Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:45 pm

Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:09 pm

Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:51 pm

Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:09 pm

Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:44 pm

Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:38 pm

Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:40 pm

Two mistakes I've noticed:
- Kena village from Serawi's route if referred to as "Qena" on at least two occasions. Can't give the exact lines, but (I hope) it should be easy to search for.
- After Yuela and Ragsmuena's bonding event, the textbox says they've learned Heartseeker, while in reality it's Vivisection.

Edit:
- From one of Hannah's material quests: "She needs 20 each of Angel Wings, Angel Halos, and Angel Essences." -> Angel Feathers.
- Item names "Angel Feather" and "Harpua Feather" are singular, while "Feathers" and "Mesai Feathers" are plural.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:32 pm

Is there any point in reporting? I realize that most likely there will not be any update patches, but I'd rather ask.

Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:05 pm

Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:20 pm
Post Re: Kamidori Main Thread
Where am I supposed to get a text fix for quest 105 Demonfolk? Every single patch in this site is down

Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:48 am

I hope this is what you need:
https://mega.co.nz/#!zcA1kDxD!OpEJGjcJz ... DYUc-QnmCM

Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:58 am
I know that almost nobody is here anymore, but if anyone is, please help.

I have been experiencing combat animation lags every battle. I have already disabled mpegps support of my lavsplitter, and it didnt work. I also uninstalled all codec packs on my pc, still no go. I tried installing different codec packs from k lite and cccp and still no dice. I am at wits end, and would appreciate some assistance with this.

Cheers.

Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:10 am
Yeah, I have the same problem checkmarc22 is having. I know nobody is still here, but any help would be appreciated. I tried a bunch of tweaking from DSFM, and a bunch of codec uninstalling reinstalling etc.
Someone on /jp/ mentioned how FFShow audio decoder was causing him this issue, and disabling it solved his problem. I don't have it, but you might.

Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:56 pm
I FUCKING FIGURED IT OUT
A LITTLE PROGRAM I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WAS ON MY COMPUTER CALLED PANDO MEDIA BOOSTER

Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next