[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Kamidori Main Thread
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Kamidori Main Thread 
Post Re: Kamidori 1.0c: Last Update 4/3
Checked it. My bad.

Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:14 pm
If you go to Info -> Recipe -> Item -> Green cloth, the 'Other' field has "clear" still in katakana, so it says "Dungeon 「Training Ground」クリア"

If you go to Info -> Recipe -> Item -> Honey Barrel, the 'Other' field is still in Japanese and says "Dungeon 「一陣の訓練地」クリア".
Should probably be "Dungeon 「Training Ground」 Clear"

Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:45 am
Sex scene with Elizasleyn:

Wil: It's really wet inside you... you're wrapping around me...!"

Here, the " is missing, or shall I say the「 is missing in that text.

Hot Springs scene (Crayl and Crayanne):

Crayanne: "There has to be a way to not get dizzy in hot water..."

to not > not to. Actually, I have encountered many of this, but I was too lazy to report xD

Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:15 pm
Minor one, missing a period at the end of the sentence here...

"Uya guides me back to where I last met Kohakuren"

Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:31 pm

Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:18 am
"not-dizzy" or "non-dizzy"?

Ragsmuena sex scene:

...And tears are dripping down her face. I can't stay hold myself back seeing her completely lost in the act.

stay hold > stay holding or keep holding, can't hold myself back. And you should add "after" before "seeing" or a comma.

OT: It's funny when you spend most of the time in chapter 6-7 with sub-characters and not with Yuela (I'm in her route), lol. It doesn't look like her route at all.

By the way, I remember reading in the scene where Kohakuren is explaining Wil about senko, "zenko" instead of "senko".

And also, Elizasleyn mentioned "The Power to Overcome Fate" instead of "The Power to Change Fate" in chapter 8, when you get her event in the workshop. Just mentioning, if you intend to keep the first translation.

Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:58 pm
Most, if not all, of the demon folk rumors (and connected quests) are not translated. The spatial rift quest with rosanna for example...talking to her... it's all untranslated. although after the battle at the ominous portals, it seems to be translated again? I'm not sure, I'm playing it by ear now.

Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:02 pm
Scene where Kohakuren gives Suina liquor, lol:

Kohakuren: "I think Suina and I can bond over our love of drink. I look forward to becoming closer."

love of drink > love for drink.

Scene where Melodiana tells Wil she wants to stay:

Melodiana: "My duties of managing the church have been passed down to other angels. I have nothing to go back to."

nothing > nowhere.

Melodiana's second sex scene:

Melodiana: "...Some day... A Yuidora of all peoples, not just humans... If it's you, Wil, that dream can come true."

can come true > will come true, this sounds better.

Wil talking with Gaptahl in chapter 8, when you exit Yuidora:

I hold down my excitement as best I can and enjoy talking with him through the afternoon.

as best I can > as best as I can.

Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:12 am

Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:42 pm

Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:51 pm

If you don't beat Mylen.

Mylen: Don't worry, I'll be nice and won't kill you since you found it found me.

I expect it should be "found it" in reference to the pearl.

Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:36 pm
found it for me, maybe?

Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:55 pm
hey im having a problem with the english patch i have tried it on two computers now to make sure it wasnt my computer thats doing it. when ever i install the patch and run the game it works fine till i go to start a new game. when ever i mouse over something that causes it to load text in the bottom text panel it throws a error ARCGameEngine has stopped responding please help.

Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:30 pm
Event with Yuela in your workshop after hearing the rumor about Disnafrody preparing for war:

Wil: "I see. Then I guess forget about..."

I couldn't understand this phrase. Maybe it's, Then I guess forget about > Then, before I forget about it?

Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:19 am

Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:18 pm

Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:55 am
Dunno, because he later asks Yuela if she knows something about Disnafrody's current situation.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:14 am
Word wrap problem?

"We're forbidding entry into a corner of the area based on report
s of alchemists that have been searching the area."

's' ended up on its own line for some reason.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:22 pm
I think I just saw a card give me something called a "Mithril Steel". Not 100% sure.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:51 pm
First, thanks a ton for translating this, I've been wanting to play this or himagari for a long time. Anyway, I know this thread is really just for translation/qc discussion, but I'm having problems getting the patch to work.

Running Japanese locale on two different computers, both running windows 7 (one 64-bit, the other 32-bit) and I've tried installing the game and the appends multiple times (installing with applocale, and without applocale, as administrator, different compatibility modes etc), and the patch just refuses to find my installed game. Is there a solution to my problem, or something I'm doing wrong? (I installed the appends in order, 01 02 200)... Or is there any chance you could in the future make an alternate patch that doesn't have to search for the game to install the english translation?

Thank you for any help you can provide and again for the t-l!

EDIT: SOLVED, but I'm leaving my post here as I've seen many others have the same issue. The problem I ran into is that I thought I had installed all of the appends, I mean, I know I did. But, unless you have an uninstaller for each one (a total of FOUR uninstallers in your game directory), then you'll have to try again and make them install. Anyway, off to go play this for the next week!

Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:01 pm

When taking letter to Elizasleyn.

Elizasleyn: "The angels of Misanshel would not judge Yuidora as dangerous for such a base reason."

I think it should be basic not base.

Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:57 am

Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:59 am
Scene where Wil asks Rosanna about the secret technology:

Wil: "Lady Rosanna, I had a question."

had > have. Wil still has the question, so it should be in present.

Scene where Wil becomes Grand Master:

Rosanna: "As a proud member of the highest class of alchemists in Yuidora, please continues to seek honor and better yourself."

continues > continue.

Rosanna: "Why they want to go to war is still a mystery."

go to war > start a war, I'd say.

Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:35 am
Bamboo Kimono only gives 7 knowledge, description says 8.

Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:17 pm
Not sure if it's been said before, so delete this post if it has as I'm too lazy to check.

The text that appears after confirming to put any item past the limit of 999 via removing something from your shop is untranslated.
E.g. Get 999 Small potions, put 5 in your shop, get 1 more, remove the 5 from your shop and confirm.

Granted the options are obviously to sell your items at the church base price or to un-confirm your removal, you may still want to translate it.

Super-duper incredulousticly late edit:
Just in case you haven't gone over everything, up til this point, a pic to show the text.

Last edited by Slurpees on Fri May 04, 2012 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next