[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - NG+ first time ?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 
 NG+ first time ? 
Post NG+ first time ?
Hi everyone,

I've finally finished my dear Yuela route :P loved it, but I am not sure how to start a NG+, it is just start a new game normally ??

Could some one tell me the specifics of it ?

Also should I play the Extra stories ? im nto sure what goes if I play it right now.

I did like to finish emelita and serawi routes too.

Looking forward for some help

Thank you all once again, great community

Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:10 pm

Post Re: NG+ first time ?
When you start a new game you get the option of choosing what you want.
Options are unlocked depending on you completing a game or extra stories.

The Extra stories are not necessary straight away. (there are some spoilers)
Completing them allows you to use Lily, Leguna and Stone Golem in your party.
There are also a few gallery/replay items if you want to get 100% of them.

Characters: Standard game (max) = 16, NG+ (max) = 30.
Quests: Standard = 80, NG+ = 73 extra. (some exclusions to standard depending on route)
Dungeons: Standard = 85, NG+ = 34 extra.
Figures are based on my data so could be a little off but you get the idea. (also includes append 2.0 data)

Personally I would suggest keeping your Inventory as the absolute minimum.
Some items are route specific and you won't be able to get them unless you redo the route.
(I made the mistake and did not get something I needed from Yuela's route until after my 4th play)

My normal choice is:
Extra Dungeons, Reveal Collection Points, Reveal Bonus Conditions, Lily joined, Leguna joined, Stone Golem joined, Inherit Santoeril, Inherit Character Levels, Inherit Inventory, Party Members, Mascot Events, New Game+ Events
(Party member are "clone" until their normal join conditions are met).

Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:25 am
Thanks, so basicaly it starts a new game with all of what I have from the previous route but from ground 0 :P

Will start with the side stories, is it not good to use the Remove Enemy CAp ?

Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:56 am

It starts a new game with the options you choose, starting with the Prelude and no Quests complete.
(Inheriting the Inventory does not include key items)

Better to wait until you've done the 3 heroines before the side stories unless you want the extra (3) characters.
There are a few story spoilers in the side stories.

Removing the enemy cap means that the monsters start at your level even if they would normally be lower.
You don't get extra experience etc. it just makes the game take longer because it takes longer to kill them.

Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:37 am

Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:44 am
By the way is it possible to continue playing the game I won to complete the things I havent or once you end it, its over (ofc without having to go from 0) ?

thanks ross, franka.

I left the enemy cap aside too it look pretty ok that way.

Yeah I started with the side stories first coudnt resist the hot springs chat.

Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:06 am

Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:57 pm
I see, My last save was during the last battle on yuela route so I dont think I can use that as you can't withdraw in there I think and failing goes back to the initial screen so I would have to load it again so its a loop is there another way around ?

Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:48 pm
Autosaves should have a save right before you enter the final dungeon, but that's the best you're going to get.

Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:11 pm
Will try that now :P wish me lucky but I doubt it is still there but I would probably fall on yuela route again while I dont know how to get other routes beucase whenever she shows up I urge to click where she is LOL I think thats how I got his route first...

That was my first erogame or VN is that suposed to be called a VN ? im not very sure as this was my first one.

Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:04 pm

Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:15 am
Thanks those hints are very helpful.

Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:55 am
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=102
the exact requirements for Yuela's and Serawi's route are in the 1st post.

Forgot to link this last time

Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:31 am

Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:04 pm

You need to upgrade the armor to a certain level to get the talk.
I take it from your information that you've done that.

Are you sure you haven't already viewed the scene's on this playthrough?
You get the scene's once on the current heroines route.
They can be triggered again when you restart a route (there are minimum requirements).
The scene's come up as a Blue event when you go to the area location.

If you check the replay's in Eushully's Room, these are the scene's for Yuela.
If you've done the route before they may have already been unlocked.

Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:08 pm

Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:16 am
yes I havent played the other amors yuela is lvl 70 and there is nothing else to do on the game, the event triggers but there is no pos event on the map.
I only have event for 2 armors and wanted to open all the other armors so I picked up the auto save from the last spot before the chap 9 and upgraded 2 armors, they trigged the chat with yuela but thats all.

I have also checked the menu on the title and I dont have it there.

Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:34 am

If you like I can check out your file to see if I can tell what's wrong.
Zip and store the current SAVExx.DAT and SAVExx.STH files somewhere.

Or you can send them to kamixls@hotmail.com if you prefer.

Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:32 am
@Franka yeah I was using it hehehe ;P

@Ross I appreciate the offer but I ended up making a fast route from scratch on yuela to get it finished and then it worked without issues, since I had mats and everything it was rather easy form a new game ;)

thanks a lot everyone ;)

Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]