[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Getting into the Yuela route, a problem?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Getting into the Yuela route, a problem? 

Post Getting into the Yuela route, a problem?
Hey guys, loving Kamidori and on my third playthrough my first was Serawi ( an accident, did not realise I would get locked into her route ) then Emelitas and now I'm trying to get Yuelas.

But I think I've gone wrong somewhere, I didnt have Aht or Sharty at lvl 6/12 but I did get Yuelas measurement scene and armour skits as well as watching her practice scene but I think I've gone into Emelitas route? I've gone into Ch4 but I got the quests to make purfumes for Ella and then train with Emelita and afterwards her H scene. Am I still on Yuelas route or has something gone awry?

Thanks in advance.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:46 am

Post Re: Getting into the Yuela route, a problem?
Yeah, you've missed out on Yuela.

To get Yuela's route you need the following:
View Yuela's measurement scene.
Uya joined. Melodiana guest or joined.
Aht Lv 6 or Sharty Lv 12.
And then near the end of Chapter 2 I think, you get a question about whether you want to be more than friends. If you say yes, you're on Yuela's route.

For Serawi, you need the following:
View Serawi's measurement scene.
Aht, Suina and Crayl joined.
And then early in Chapter 3 you get the more than friends question about her. If you say yes, you're on Serawi's route.

If you don't answer yes to either question, you're on Emilita's route.

The story doesn't divert until chapter 4, you can tell by the name of the Chapter.
Yuela = Winds From Home
Serawi = Timeless Vow
Emilita = (dunno - don't have it in my list)

Also in chapter 4 Quest 9/10 are Emilita only, Quest 31 is Serawi only.

Not certain but I think in my first run I answered yes to both Yuela and Serawi's more than friends question and still was on Yuela's route.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:58 pm

Thanks a bunch, it most definitely must have been because I hadnt leveled Aht or Sharty then. Shouldnt take more than an hour to power through Ch3.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:02 pm

I ended up starting an entirely new save and had this very same problem! I saw all the measurement scenes and armour skits for Yuela, wanted to be more than friends got both Uya and Melodiana and on this save kept previous levels so they were both over what was needed and still ended up with CH4 being "Taking flight"

Why do I keep getting thrown into Emelitas route?

Edit: Duh, this time I never had Melodiana in the party. Doing that now and will soon see results hopefully.

Edit 2: Got Melodiana and STILL on Emelita's route. I don't get why it keeps sending me this way, perhaps because it's a NG++ ?

Just read now that some people did all this BEFORE the reaper kill so I'll reload a save and try.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:16 am
Are you making sure you meet the requirements BEFORE you get into the quest to find the chisel? You might want to save on a file every time before you see an event, that way if you accidentally go into the event with that kid asking you to find his chisel then you can just load back up, from what I read on GameFaqs, the requirements but be met before you start that quest to find the chisel

Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:55 am

Damn, I've already done that part then. I've made regular saves so I'll try go back. Thanks.

Edit: Just did EVERYTHING before the chisel quest and looks like I'm on the Yuela route finally, thanks for the assistance fellas.

Last edited by Adachi on Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:56 am

Hmmmm. Strange you're having problems.
As far as I knew if you did the "more than friends" bit that was the trigger.
It should occur near the end of chapter 2, but you said you'd seen it and didn't get that route.

If you're in NG+, make sure that Uya, Aht & Sharty are joined and not clones.
Same with Melo, make sure she's not a clone.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:21 am

Thanks for the assistance Ross, I think my main problem was that I kept doing quests inbetween the chisel/Reaper or after the reaper quests. Did them all before that and am now set to go!

Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:32 am

Mmm I found this out the hard way too after being new to this game. Yuela is the character I find the most interesting atm and after choosing the option to go see her in the yard at the end of chapter 2 along with gettin her measurement scene I thought I should be on her route. It was my understanding that after that even if I chose to go with Serawi for her corruption quests that I should still be on the Yuela route, however after reaching Chapter 4 it seems this is not the case since its called "Timeless Vow". The only thing I didn't do before going after the Reaper was get Uya to join the party properly, which I found was one of the requirements for her route and sadly doing "A Good Drink 2" to get him to join AFTER dealing with Reaper is too late :( So it seems Im going with Serawi as even tho I thought I was locked into a route in chapter 2 I guess the game decided since I didnt meet the requirements and I went with Serawi in Chapter 3 then she was the only option, since otherwise I would have to do the whole of chapter 3 again as I dont have any saves before the Reaper bit now, wont let it stop me enjoying teh game tho :D

Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:04 am

Yuela's route only has precedence over Serawi's if you have fulfilled all requirements (characters recruitment, measurement scene), not just saying "yes" in her event. Are you sure you did everything?

Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:10 am

Mmm everything but get Uya to join the party properly before taking on the reaper, which I found was a requirement too late :( I found an auto save just before going into Scorched Battlegrounds but AFTER the chsiel quest. So if I get Uya to join my party BEFORE dealing with the Reaper I'm hoping that might work otherwise I will have to stick with Serawi on my first play through at least. Thanks for the quick response also btw :)

Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:35 am

So....after making sure I had Uya properly in my party before dealing with the reaper it seems that is still too late to get on Yuela's route as after doin Scorched Battleground again then goin to chapter 4 it's "Timeless Vow" again...bah! Well Serawi is ok too I guess, tho just not as interesting as Yuela but for anyone else wondering although this thread does help a lot you need to have Uya properly in your party BEFORE you do the Chisel quest it seems as that's when the game makes it mind up. Sadly me earliest auto save was after that and I really cba to go thru the whole of Chapt 3 again....Yuela will wait till NG+ :)

Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:42 am

I think that the best route to start with is Serawi anyway.

Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]