View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 no voices 
Post no voices
i installed the bit i dont have voices when the girls talk. please help!

Tue May 01, 2012 5:24 am
Post Re: no voices
Check Configuration or reinstall the game, lol.

Tue May 01, 2012 1:03 pm
i tried couple of times. no luck

Tue May 01, 2012 4:37 pm
First things first, if your name is a reference to P, then awesome, otherwise.. damn.

Anyways, assuming that any sound comes from the game, chances are it's the Audio Config (obviously, seems you've already checked..) and make sure voices are on (so the button isn't the dark one.) and that it has volume. Click the max button under the volume bar and then click Test, if you don't hear voices, something's whacked. If you hear voices but not in game, make sure each characters voice is on and test each character in the character tab.
Also make sure to check the sound settings in config from the top bar. If you're in full screen hover over the top of the screen.

If no sound comes at all, including BGM or sound effects, check Windows for if the program is muted alone for whatever reason.

Assuming you did all that already (which you probably did); it's almost certainly your install or you're past my knowledge. Give more specifics and I may be able to help further.

Tue May 01, 2012 6:17 pm
something is whack. i tried couple of sources. no luck so far

Tue May 01, 2012 6:42 pm
I'm having this problem now too. The game worked fine until I got a new computer, now the only audio I get out of it is during the opening movie and the some sound effects. Like the hit sounds during battle animations. the the sounds when you collect something off the ground. Any ideas as to why would be greatly appreciated.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:54 pm

Have you installed the full version of the game right ?

Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:46 am
Yes, I did everything the same. I even tried re installing it. The only thing I cant think of that changed really is that I went from a 32 bit system to 64, if that would even have an effect.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:30 am
i do not think this is the case, but just to be sure that this possibility has been checked:
check the sys4reg.ini file at the same location as your save folder and check if it says something like "sound=0". if so, change it to 1.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:36 pm
I uninstalled everything and reinstalled to the default folder and that fixed it.

Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]