[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Need HELP with Chapter 5 !!!!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Need HELP with Chapter 5 !!!! 
Post Need HELP with Chapter 5 !!!!
I`ve done almost all the side quests and i cant get promoted and end the damn chapter!!!! I have all the requirements Store/shop lvl 6, evaluation 3500... i have 6017. In the info tab when i click on Mission i have only 2 things: Get promoted to next rank and Make Fertilizer!... now i haven`t played for a week and i cant remember wtf is with that quest. The quest description is crap and i cant find anything to make with an event icon or something(i`ve created the only thing that made sense - plant stimulant x2 and nothing) and i`ve been to ALL the locations on the map.. HELP

Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:01 pm
Post Re: Need HELP with Chapter 5 !!!!
Generally the missions are based on what you generally do throughout the whole thing. Instead of checking missions, check your quests, finish all the incomplete ones and you can generally pass your chapter regardless.

Also, as a note, add which route you're playing next time, it'll help us help you.

Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:51 pm

Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:56 pm
Ok, so i`m on Servalwi path and these are the quests i still have active but can`t finish:
1. Waste Catalyst (can`t finish it because i can`t find 1 undine tear to make it, i looked in every area available in ch 5 and i don`t think this quest is relevant with chapter progression anyway since there are no fail conditions)
2. Clean lake Shisetika (this one is for the serav path and in the description it just says: find a way to clean Lake Shisetika of its pollution but i checked every area, the workshop for new dialog and OF COURSE the alchemy tab for recipes and nothing... the failure condition is reach ch 8 so guess this one is irrelevant for ch 5 too)
3. Crayl`s supplement (quest info: create the supplement crayl wants an then test its effect... i created 2 of them but nothing happens i also went to a random area with crayl and fed 1 to him and he just gets some stats buffed but no dialog after we completed the area and went "home" and shit... failure condition: ch 7 begins so..... )
4. Promise with the angel (Melodiana quest, judging by how many stars the difficulty has, failure none, no dialogue on it, etc i dont think its for ch 5 completion)
5. Now this is a tricky one since its the last quest i`ve done for the guild in this ch and didint finish but i dont think i missed something..: Investigate the creature, the quest when you join a caravan as a guard for $ and then a dragon attacks and you have to retreat back to town and then the guild sends you to investigate... i didint get any new areas i checked everywhere, failure: none so how or when can i finish this quest??.
Obviously i checked every recipe in the alchemy window and the key tab is empty. This game kinda grew on me and i want to finish it so the help will be much appreciated.

Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:17 pm
You can do #1. Just keep farming Undines. The regular ones not the tainted ones. It should be the free map at Lake S. Only 1 spawn point every 5 rounds. 2 are up when you start. Rare drop I think... use player with high luck, may effect drop rate.

Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:29 pm
Registered just to answer this one, since I just got to chapter 6 today.

1) as the previous poster said, it's simple enough to farm up an undine tear, Just to to shisetika lake and go to the map he's talking about :)
2) clean lake shisetika just requires you to get friendly with suina, and do all the quests (the pollution remover thing you're asked to make etc) you'll get the events naturally...you also need 20k and some other items.
3) crayl's supplement event will occur in chapter 6 only, so patience is key with some of the missions.
4) That would be the one your missing, misanshel is required for you to complete chapter 5. after I accomplished it (after completing all other possible quests) I unlocked the chapter 6 promotion.
5) That's another patience quest, if you've completed the initial retreat map and got the merchants to escape, then you've completed all you can in this chapter.

Don't panic too much about it, it's a pretty simple fix. Just complete Misanshel and you'll be fine.

Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:12 pm
Finally!!! i ended the damn chapter thanks a lot guys :D . The remaining quest was 1. waste catalyst i got the undine tear in the second run. Didint know about the 2 normal undines in lake S. i was farming like a retard the purple or tainted ones... thx!

Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]