[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Yuela's measurement scene
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Yuela's measurement scene 
Post Yuela's measurement scene
I seem to not get Yuela's measurement scene that is required to get on her route.

Aht is level 6+ and I got an event where Aht tried to eat my head and I got the recipe for Yuela's beastmaster armor, but I didn't get a measurement scene. (Or is this supposed to be the "measurement"-scene?)

Are there any more requirements other than Aht being level 6?

Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:26 am
Post Re: Yuela's measurement scene
I'm on NG+ and the game skipped Yuela's measurement scene for me too, I still got the option to go down her route though so hope it's not necessary?

Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:36 am

Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:42 am
I'm pretty sure the second one only happens after you lock onto the respective person's route. In my case, I didn't get any measurement scene with her at all this time ^^; I'm really unsure whether that has anything to do with NG+ or not though.

Unless I'm remembering the second scene wrongly anyway.

Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:49 am
Don't forget to double-check if you're meeting Shop and Workshop requirements, as well. In some chapters, quite a few events won't trigger until you've expanded your facilities.

Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:01 am

Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:06 am
Unless you're on NG+, your limitations for your workshop only increase by one level for each chapter. Just upgrade the Store and Workshop if you can, because that would mean you haven't done that yet in your current chapter. If both of them are already at their max upgrade level, then you've already done it for your current chapter.

Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:36 am

I got the recipe AND crafted the armor, before the actual measurement scene. Was a bit surprised it was out of order...

Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:43 am

Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:52 am
I also can't get the measurement scene!?
I got the recipe, I am able to craft it and Aht is on Lvl 6 but nothing happens in my workshop.
Store and workshop is on highest possible lvl.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]